Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Puritysourcelabs.ru problem

resend your payment info with a read receipt to make sure they looked at it. I'm guessing they haven't seen it yet due to it being the weekend.

Ordered 2 days ago, paid via BTC.
Order still awaiting payment.
Sent all the info they wanted to [email protected] and sent another email but no replies or nothing?

Whats up PSL?

I've placed an order on a Friday, twice actually, and both times received the confirmation email on Monday. More than likely they will be in touch tomorrow. No worries.

Read the terms and conditions when you hit accept after checking out..
You sent funds near the weekend, allow all the proper departments to make updates on the beginning of the NEW work week..Please check your spam folder or your account for updates..

AND PLEASE ALLOW US TIME FOR COLLECTIONS AND UPDATES!

WE NEED FOLLOWING DETAILS TO PICK UP YOUR PAYMENT AND COMPLETE YOUR ORDER.
(send it on our mail: orders[at]puritysourcelabs.ru)

PLEASE NEVER USE EMAIL ADDRESS LIKE: HUSHMAIL, HOTMAIL, AOL, MSN, LIVE, OUTLOOK
Order#:
Amount you sent :
Bitcoin you sent (WITHOUT FEE) : ( e.g. 0.35417 BTC )
Bitcoin address you sent to :

They will get back to you, just be patient. I know it’s nice to get that reply quickly but be patient. You will be taking care of.

PSL Sponsored Athlete

Please allow up to 3 business days for payment to be received and an additional 3 business days for order to ship. Then allow another 5 business days for a tracking number to be provided.

How do you pay with bank wire? I don't see the option to enter my info

Thanks for that info. I ordered for my first time 2 bottles of cypionate yesterday through Bitcoin. It's been 24 hours so I wasn't sure what to think.

I just sent them a 1000 bucks in bitcoin and haven’t gotten a response since their email to reply with bitcoin transaction id # what is the deal PSL?!

Вот это видосики советую взгянуть

Вот это видос советуем посмотреть:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Srt6-du_hW0&t=7s
был удивлен когда увидел некоторые видосы с этого канала.
Посмотрите сами ) и все поймете. Источник: Ярославский конвейер

I just sent them a 1000 bucks in bitcoin and haven’t gotten a response since their email to reply with bitcoin transaction id # what is the deal PSL?!

What's the deal? Why don't you just wait. All you motherfuckers thinking that if someone doesn't reply to you in 1minute and you can come straight to the forum and be like "hey, what's up, where's my order, no response so far ..." just fucking wait.
Read their FAQ's, it's written everything you need to know. (if it takes more than 3 days (make sure those are working days, not weekend) then re-send them an email with information needed.
Amount in $
Amount in BTC
TXID

If the BTC transaction doesn't have at least 1 confirmation and it's still as status "unconfirmed" then you should wait, because those transactions that have "unconfirmed" can be reversed and the safe way is to just wait for at least 1 - 3 confirmations.

Because you just sent it today..
can you please allow the customer service ample time to respond.. be sure to check your spam folder as well as updates on your account on the online store

I apologize for jumping to conclusions PSL. I just got ripped off by anaboliczstore after 2 years of flawless delivery. They went as far as blocking my email and faked the website was down. New email and they were up and ready to sell me products again.

Back
Top Bottom