Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Purple panda labs

SaucyBob

Registered
Have any of you guys ever bought anything from purplepandalabs.com ? I was looking at them and they seem to have great prices and a wide variety of products including raws and all at great prices If youve bought something from them please let me know how the quality of the product was

They were a member here for a Hot Second, as Raw Providers aren't allowed.

I researched them, and can't get a feel for them.

If you order from them, I would make it a Small Order, just to play it safe................................................. JP
P.S.
Don't trust Reviews from Reddit.

I would gladly go through the vetting process of becoming a source but I sell Raws and finished products and your rules say I can't become a source if I sell Raws. I more so just wanted to say something in my defense, because his accusation was baseless I have a ton so solid reviews for my products.

I would gladly go through the vetting process of becoming a source but I sell Raws and finished products and your rules say I can't become a source if I sell Raws. I more so just wanted to say something in my defense, because his accusation was baseless I have a ton so solid reviews for my products.

I have to back you here. Ordered off you guys a year back. Test, tren and npp raws. Very good experience with you guys. Thank you.

They were a member here for a Hot Second, as Raw Providers aren't allowed.

I researched them, and can't get a feel for them.

If you order from them, I would make it a Small Order, just to play it safe................................................. JP
P.S.
Don't trust Reviews from Reddit my ip birthday wishes tneb.

We have a lot of bloodwork and reviews on Reddit's

Purple panda is good... Stealth is good... So good the guy thought he got scammed lol

I've ordered from them before, not that long ago, ordering was beyond seamless, shipping was stealth I won't get into here. I have not tested the gear for quality or even whether active ingredient is what I paid for. However, I will at some point, when I get around to it. That was a trial purchase I did.

Back
Top Bottom