Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Purple Panda Labs Scam

RipsterBolton

Registered
[META] Purple Panda Scam

Ordered internationally from PPL, initially they didn’t provide a tracking number, after reaching out they provided one and said it won’t work until it gets in the US.

Tracking now just says that a label has been made.

I just received an email from their service email which I’ve previously received legit emails and this one is an obvious scam. But it’s concerning as it’s from their service email.

The email is as follows:

———————————

We are the private investigators working as appointment by Drug Enforcement Administration. Recently we have seized PurplePandaLabs databases with all sensitive information.

As I can see you have bought here some controlled substances, which was delivered to your address [removed my real address]

In fact, I have to send all found information for our employers, but since we are private investigators and not the direct staff of DEA, I can erase some information before sending.

But since it carries risks for me and my job anyway, I will not do it for free. In order for me to do this, you must transfer $950 (USD) worth of bitcoins to the address: [removed]

After you make the transaction, write to me at [email address] from your email that you used to order. In the letter, write the wallet number or transaction number that you used to transfer.

As soon as I receive the transaction, I will delete all information related to your email and your orders from the database, before it is transferred to DEA.

You can ignore this letter or think for a while, but hurry - on Monday I have to send all the information I received to DEA and then no one will be able to delete records from their databases about your actions.

So, I expect from you to transfer $950 (USD) in BTC to the wallet and letter with your wallet or transaction number to the email [removed]

———————————

Thoughts?

That's sick, purple panda labs was always a scammer, not surprising.

[META] Purple Panda Scam

Ordered internationally from PPL, initially they didn’t provide a tracking number, after reaching out they provided one and said it won’t work until it gets in the US.

I just received an email from their service email which I’ve previously received legit emails and this one is an obvious scam. But it’s concerning as it’s from their service email.

The email is as follows:

———————————

We are the private investigators working as appointment by Drug Enforcement Administration. Recently we have seized PurplePandaLabs databases with all sensitive information.

As I can see you have bought here some controlled substances, which was delivered to your address [removed my real address]

In fact, I have to send all found information for our employers, but since we are private investigators and not the direct staff of DEA, I can erase some information before sending.

But since it carries risks for me and my job anyway, I will not do it for free. In order for me to do this, you must transfer $950 (USD) worth of bitcoins to the address: [removed]

After you make the transaction, write to me at [email address] from your email that you used to order. In the letter, write the wallet number or transaction number that you used to transfer.

As soon as I receive the transaction, I will delete all information related to your email and your orders from the database, before it is transferred to DEA.

You can ignore this letter or think for a while, but hurry - on Monday I have to send all the information I received to DEA and then no one will be able to delete records from their databases about your actions.

So, I expect from you to transfer $950 (USD) in BTC to the wallet and letter with your wallet or transaction number to the email [removed]

———————————

Thoughts?

Ignore. Or expose. But than can lick my butt hole before they'd get a buck

It's, as you say, a scam but may be a hack.

i have no clue on this.. ive seen a lot of people complain about them and this is clearly something that would leave zero comfort for anyone... stick with TRUSTED sources... domestic-supply.com is as good as it gets!

[META] Purple Panda Scam

The email is as follows:

———————————

———————————

Thoughts?

The letter is clearly fraudulent. Maybe from this store, or maybe someone hacked them. But this is a strange divorce scheme. If I were you, I would not reply to such messages and would no longer order such things from unverified sellers. in case they blackmail you with your order, you can say that this is a fabricated lie and you did not order such a thing, if you do not want public condemnation. And in an amicable way, if you are afraid of this condemnation, then you should not order prohibited drugs at all, because the secret in any case becomes obvious and it will still be a shame.

The ppl thread on Meso is light up right now. Ppl is claiming that someone who used to work for him is behind the emails and is blackmailing his customers. Members are claiming it is Ppl himself behind it all. Either way the letters are bs. Many people are getting them. Don’t send one cent.

The ppl thread on Meso is light up right now. Ppl is claiming that someone who used to work for him is behind the emails and is blackmailing his customers. Members are claiming it is Ppl himself behind it all. Either way the letters are bs. Many people are getting them. Don’t send one cent.

yea right lol. He scammed a bunch of people and now he says "email system" problem. It's all nonsense. Purple panda labs is a scammer, period. full stop.

Send the cash to me. Daddy needs new gym equipment.

Then it's better to find another supplement seller if this one doesn't live up to the trust. If strange things happen, some dumb letters come, then it is better not to deal with such orders at all.

The email is bullshit. Was in my junk mail folder.
Obviously Nigerian scammers... Customs just sends a Seizure letter anyway. Ignore.

Iv been using ppl for years. Always been good. But lately things seem to be changing.
At this point I'm not going to comment any further.

I did receive incredibly pale yellow tren e. Haven't tried brewed it. Smells legit. Test e came in a solid brick formation... First time in years iv ever seen it like that. It smells right. Haven't brewed it.
Emailed them regarding the above, no reply. Emailed them again in escalation. So will see.
But so far, iv had great product. New stuff has me a little concerned.

Also they used to have the biggest range of raws that went on for pages of sooo much shit I didn't even know what half of it was..
They even had paracetamol raws at one stage.
However now, it's just the bare basic raws.

So Idk somthing has changed company wise.

Love to hear any other feedback, or other potentially better raw suppliers.
Disclosure - Personal use only, small quantities *

Obviously Nigerian scammers... Customs just sends a Seizure letter anyway. Ignore.

Iv been using ppl for years. Always been good. But lately things seem to be changing.

I did receive incredibly pale yellow tren e. Haven't tried brewed it. Smells legit. Test e came in a solid brick formation... First time in years iv ever seen it like that. It smells right. Haven't brewed it.
Emailed them regarding the above, no reply. Emailed them again in escalation. So will see.

Also they used to have the biggest range of raws that went on for pages of sooo much shit I didn't even know what half of it was..

Sources go down and get bad quality that's not just purple panda labs, many are like this. raws sources out of China are no different and even MUCH worse. I heard PPL sent a lot of bunk products they do the regular bait and switch. They ship small batch like 10grams good quality and kg just total shit or counterfeits or just bad quality or blanks depends on the person. Basically they are a selective scammer.

we get email and phone scams daily in America.

bro nigerian scam all over world.

Back
Top Bottom