Thread: Purple Panda Labs Scam

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Purple Panda Labs Scam

[META] Purple Panda Scam

Ordered internationally from PPL, initially they didn稚 provide a tracking number, after reaching out they provided one and said it won稚 work until it gets in the US.

Tracking now just says that a label has been made.

I just received an email from their service email which I致e previously received legit emails and this one is an obvious scam. But it痴 concerning as it痴 from their service email.

The email is as follows:

覧覧覧覧覧

We are the private investigators working as appointment by Drug Enforcement Administration. Recently we have seized PurplePandaLabs databases with all sensitive information.

As I can see you have bought here some controlled substances, which was delivered to your address [removed my real address]

In fact, I have to send all found information for our employers, but since we are private investigators and not the direct staff of DEA, I can erase some information before sending.

But since it carries risks for me and my job anyway, I will not do it for free. In order for me to do this, you must transfer $950 (USD) worth of bitcoins to the address: [removed]

After you make the transaction, write to me at [email address] from your email that you used to order. In the letter, write the wallet number or transaction number that you used to transfer.

As soon as I receive the transaction, I will delete all information related to your email and your orders from the database, before it is transferred to DEA.

You can ignore this letter or think for a while, but hurry - on Monday I have to send all the information I received to DEA and then no one will be able to delete records from their databases about your actions.

So, I expect from you to transfer $950 (USD) in BTC to the wallet and letter with your wallet or transaction number to the email [removed]

覧覧覧覧覧

Thoughts?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    That's sick, purple panda labs was always a scammer, not surprising.
    Lev Butlerov - Evolutionary.org Staff Author

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by RipsterBolton View Post
    [META] Purple Panda Scam

Ordered internationally from PPL, initially they didn稚 provide a tracking number, after reaching out they provided one and said it won稚 work until it gets in the US.

I just received an email from their service email which I致e previously received legit emails and this one is an obvious scam. But it痴 concerning as it痴 from their service email.

The email is as follows:

覧覧覧覧覧

We are the private investigators working as appointment by Drug Enforcement Administration. Recently we have seized PurplePandaLabs databases with all sensitive information.

As I can see you have bought here some controlled substances, which was delivered to your address [removed my real address]

In fact, I have to send all found information for our employers, but since we are private investigators and not the direct staff of DEA, I can erase some information before sending.

But since it carries risks for me and my job anyway, I will not do it for free. In order for me to do this, you must transfer $950 (USD) worth of bitcoins to the address: [removed]

After you make the transaction, write to me at [email address] from your email that you used to order. In the letter, write the wallet number or transaction number that you used to transfer.

As soon as I receive the transaction, I will delete all information related to your email and your orders from the database, before it is transferred to DEA.

You can ignore this letter or think for a while, but hurry - on Monday I have to send all the information I received to DEA and then no one will be able to delete records from their databases about your actions.

So, I expect from you to transfer $950 (USD) in BTC to the wallet and letter with your wallet or transaction number to the email [removed]

覧覧覧覧覧

Thoughts?
    Ignore. Or expose. But than can lick my butt hole before they'd get a buck

It's, as you say, a scam but may be a hack.

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    i have no clue on this.. ive seen a lot of people complain about them and this is clearly something that would leave zero comfort for anyone... stick with TRUSTED sources... domestic-supply.com is as good as it gets!

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    From what I致e read on meso ppl has had an email breach. Many people are getting fake emails from them.

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by RipsterBolton View Post
    [META] Purple Panda Scam

The email is as follows:

覧覧覧覧覧

覧覧覧覧覧

Thoughts?
    The letter is clearly fraudulent. Maybe from this store, or maybe someone hacked them. But this is a strange divorce scheme. If I were you, I would not reply to such messages and would no longer order such things from unverified sellers. in case they blackmail you with your order, you can say that this is a fabricated lie and you did not order such a thing, if you do not want public condemnation. And in an amicable way, if you are afraid of this condemnation, then you should not order prohibited drugs at all, because the secret in any case becomes obvious and it will still be a shame.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    The ppl thread on Meso is light up right now. Ppl is claiming that someone who used to work for him is behind the emails and is blackmailing his customers. Members are claiming it is Ppl himself behind it all. Either way the letters are bs. Many people are getting them. Don稚 send one cent.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Digdug101 View Post
    The ppl thread on Meso is light up right now. Ppl is claiming that someone who used to work for him is behind the emails and is blackmailing his customers. Members are claiming it is Ppl himself behind it all. Either way the letters are bs. Many people are getting them. Don稚 send one cent.
    yea right lol. He scammed a bunch of people and now he says "email system" problem. It's all nonsense. Purple panda labs is a scammer, period. full stop.
    Lev Butlerov - Evolutionary.org Staff Author

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    this is crazy, be careful
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro panda bad source, they out of china

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast