Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Purple Panda Labs scammers

ProfWesley

Registered
I'm so upset ugh I ordered from a company called Purple Panda labs and they screwed me. I paid them through Bitcoin then I went and check my order status on their website and it was gone. I emailed them 5 times with no response, finally after a week someone message me and said they never got it so I sent them a screenshot of the Bitcoin transaction and again they ghosted me. now maybe I sent to the wrong address or maybe something weird happened where someone hacked my account but not getting back to me quickly is pissing me off

Purple panda labs was called out on EVO multiple times for scamming, this doesn't surprise me at all.

i have no personal experience with them... ive seen some complaints about them from quite a few people though... its important that you stick with trusted and verified sources bro... domestic-supply.com is who i would recommend!

We have seen many complaints about this company here and other forums as well. I would be very careful with who you use. I would highly recommend domestic supply to you

iv been using them for years. product has always been on point. and iv tried most of them. never been scammed.
things have changed with them over the last 6 months though. product catalogue massively reduced. orders take longer. recently my test e i recieved was in a brick like formation, instead of powder. havent tried brewing that yet. but as far as smell, its same odour and power of odour. they have pretty good stuff tbh. before them i used landmark chems, and ppl iv never had a reason to change from them.
i only brew for personal use****

I'm not familiar with them. I personally stick PSL. Great gear and great reputation and track record

Back
Top Bottom