Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

purplepandalabs 3rd cycle thoughts

BoBoBo

Registered
Hell this is my 3rd cycle using steroids and my first one was deca and test. my 2nd was primo and test and var. now this one i want to try EQ. i have read you need to run eq atleast 16 weeks is this true? also what should i stack with eq besides test or is that even necessary? i am 40 years old and it will be purplepandalabs gear.

I prefer cycles be kept to 12 weeks max. Sure, EQ has a long ester and you might be "leaving gains on the table" but the very small amount of potential gains is not worth risking HPTA recovery issues. Remember the cliche "this is a marathon, not a sprint".

PPL a scam lol, must be only place where theyre ever doubted and im yet to hear of anything solid just innuendo. Not a sponsor though and isnt active on here so not that suprising.

dude purple panda has so many mixed reviews its ridiculous... ive seen more mixed reviews on them than anyone out there aside from maybe napsgear... i know i wouldnt touch them

Back
Top Bottom