Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

purplepandalabs.com raws are fake confirmed

pewiesRU

Registered
I took it upon myself to get some raws tested from purplepandalabs.com and they came out fake. I just got out of jail and was looking to start up my own underground lab with a buddy of mine who has been in the business a few years. Just wanted to warn everyone to avoid their raws

Domestic Supply is the top rated source you are going to find.... From being known for the best quality to having top notch customer service and shipping speed with a huge variety of top brands, you must make the switch to domestic supply!

[FONT=&quot]Domestic Supply is who I would strongly recommend to use. They have a longstanding reputation, over a decade, as being at the top of the class! They have the best quality, customer service and have a large selection of the top brands one could want![/FONT]

purplepandalabs.com had multiple threads exposing them for scamming, fake powders, wrong powders etc.

I took it upon myself to get some raws tested from purplepandalabs.com and they came out fake. I just got out of jail and was looking to start up my own underground lab with a buddy of mine who has been in the business a few years. Just wanted to warn everyone to avoid their raws

bro they sell fake ass raws. where you serve bro? i served too

Post up the results

Back
Top Bottom