Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Quality seller prestigepharmagear.com my review!

Status
Not open for further replies.
what site do you guys use to purchase your bitcoins

Coinbase is probably the most straightforward. Have to wait a while for verification though before you can transfer funds. Bitstamp is decent too

- - - Updated - - -

Also I'm sure they take a small percentage fee. Shouldn't be much though

Coinbase is probably the most straightforward. Have to wait a while for verification though before you can transfer funds. Bitstamp is decent too

- - - Updated - - -

Also I'm sure they take a small percentage fee. Shouldn't be much though

Do they offer discount when paying through Bitcoin?

I will do Bud,
I did consider Proviron but I didn’t want to have too many things that may cause acne on my cycle due to being quite prone to acne.

Sounds good... proviron has even less sides thsn anavar though. If I'm honest ide say you can run proviron even off cycle.

I get acne on my back but never on my face thank god hahahha. Was looking at the acne cream on prestige anybody tried it?

I get acne on my back but never on my face thank god hahahha. Was looking at the acne cream on prestige anybody tried it?

Never had acne but had a friend that picked some up off them the other day. Not sure how he got on with it though, ill ask him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom