Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Quality seller prestigepharmagear.com my review!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DerekD4T

Registered
Seeing as someone else has posted about them already I thought id share my experience with them too. Did a 10 week cut cycle of their test and masteron with some proviron for the summer. Made my order and received an email same day with details of payment. Manage to convince them to pay with paypal, got sent an email by them next day that my order had been dispatched. Their turn around response time is great, I hate waiting days to find out what’s going on with my order. So far so good with these guys. Definitely my go to source from now on. Keep it up guys!

Glad to see they're still going strong. do they still have their eu website. I can only see their international website prestigepharmagear.com

Seeing as someone else has posted about them already I thought id share my experience with them too. Did a 10 week cut cycle of their test and masteron with some proviron for the summer. Made my order and received an email same day with details of payment. Manage to convince them to pay with paypal, got sent an email by them next day that my order had been dispatched. Their turn around response time is great, I hate waiting days to find out what’s going on with my order. So far so good with these guys. Definitely my go to source from now on. Keep it up guys!

That was my thread haha. Sticking with these guys too.

How many times have you bought from them? Or was it just the once

Got a spare coupon code if anyone wants it. Pm me. It expires soon so don't think I will use it as I already have most my gear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom