Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question about clenbuterol usage while working out

johnnyboya27

Newbie Brother
Registered
Ok, so here is my plan... I am going to order some clenbuterol soon. I believe I have some good sources for it. http://www.purchasepeptides.com/buy...ol-200mcg-per-ml-x-30ml/#product-page-reviews http://www.mpresearchsupply.com/store/categories.php?category=RESEARCH-CHEMICALS-(R.C.)

I am going to try the second source as I am not sure how well the liquid clen will work. I gained a lot of weight coming out of the army due to wanting to take a break, and some depression coming out. Mainly due to medical reasons for having reconstructive surgery done on my foot. However I have started back up working out to lose weight and have lost a lot since just focusing on what cardio I can do and weight lifting. Of course the most important thing what I eat also.

I want to start trying clenbuterol now and want to know If I should do weight training in the morning and then take it after I finish due to hearing that it's not advisable to take it when you workout, or can I take it during it? I am plannig on taking half a tablet maybe for a few days see how it affects me then take a whole table 50mg for a while and then slowly bump it up from there. I know also it will only work as long as I continue my diet and workout routine as that's where a majority of my fat loss will come from.

I am doing this mainly for my health and just because I need to regardless, as I enjoy body building and working out in the first place. It makes me feel better about myself, showing me how capable I really am and then some. It also helps me in most areas of my life and overall health.

Thanks,
Johnny

When you start just slowly taper up. Don't go over 120-140 mcg. After about 2 weeks you will have to come off or get your hands on some Keto or benadryl, and that will extend it another 2 weeks. Split dosage throughout the day. Just try it out before your weight session and see how you feel, personally, it doesn't make much of a difference for me. I find it actually gives me a little extra kick like a Pre-worlout. Everyone is responds to things differently, you will have to experiment yourself and see what works. Take extra taurine and eat lots of bananas lol.

This is what has worked for me. Just don't get stupid with it and take crazy doses. And prepare for some shitty sides, I got used to them, but some people can't take it.

Hey man thanks for the advice. However when you say Benadryl, do you mean any kind of benedryl like if I got to a local cvs or walgreens? I am not sure what Keto is, as I have never used it. Thanks.

First of all thank you for your service johnnyboya27. Please be careful with clen because it is very powerful and can have some sides that you may not want. Do like Narko said and slowly taper up for a two week on two week off cycle. Start at no more than 40mcg and slowly work up from there going by how you feel. But personally do not go over 100mcg especially on your first run of it. Also I should note that clen is best used in a contest prep and in the final two weeks to really get that last little bit of fat, many use it as a fat loss drug but that can be dangerous at higher bodyfat levels.

Yeah Benadryl and Ketotiften.. They basically refresh your receptors. So you would do 2 weeks of the clen, then on the third week add either in. This will extend your cycle to 4 weeks. Then take at least 3 weeks off. I was able to get my hands on keto, but have used benadryl in the past. Main thing though is to keep your diet clean, clen is far from a miracle, just like juice, it's there to give you that extra edge, but your fat loss will depend mostly on your diet and training.

If you want to see faster and safer weight loss results you look into Sarms bro. Clen is really hard on your body. I never recommend clen for anyone, as they are way better options today

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Shrine also makes a good point bro. Sarms can defiantly benefit your goals and I would look into it as well if I were you.

Purchase peptides got bought out by another company and their products are all way under dosed. If you are using eroids as a source review.. stop. This site is much better.

For sarms, I would checkout Sarms1 bro. The triple stack will give you steller results. Fat loss, lean body mass gains, and super endurance.

If you are totally hardheaded and wont listen, and you still want clen.. checkout AG-GUYS.COM. they are legit source for sure.

Clen can suck to lift weights on. Cramps can be unbearable. Make sure you are drinking plenty of water and taking taurine. There are no ifs and's or buts about taurine.. it is a must.

You can take Clen at anytime of day.. but don't take close to bed time because it can cause insomnia. If you get into the high dosages, split the doses up. I would not go over 100mcg a day.

Start at 20mcg, then every 2-3 days, bump the dose up 20mcg until you get to the max and cruise on it. You can taper down if you would like.. but I don't really see a point to do that.

You can either run it 2 weeks on/2 weeks off.. or you can pick up some ketotifen to run with it, so you can use it for longer.

Like everyone says, I cannot stress how important the taurine is. I had to take aroun 10-12 grams a day to keep the cramps at bay.

Thanks for the advice guys. So I have been considering an alternative to using clen, as Shrine suggested. I looked into Sarms 1, I found sarms1.com not sure if that's where you are pointing me to, however the prices there are way to high so I think I might just start off with an ECA stack for a while and then go from there. It was what I used in the army which was really before the ephedrine/ephedra was banned and still being used in fat burners and I lost a ton of weight. So I can start off with that for now. Get down some more body fat, and use clen to get the stubborn fat off.

There is albuterol as an option too. And other lower price sources for
Sarms, ones even with money back guarantees.

---I've done my turn of killing. Time to start living---

Get some broncaide from walgreens and caffine pills and asprin and you have your eca stack which is dirt cheap

Get some broncaide from walgreens and caffine pills and asprin and you have your eca stack which is dirt cheap

Jaaaa you know my brother people can think you joking but is true lol good stuff cost money you can never compare SARms with stuff like that

Jaaaa you know my brother people can think you joking but is true lol good stuff cost money you can never compare SARms with stuff like that

I agree Paja... Sarms are a much better option.

I don't know why people try to buy cheap stuff when they can get the best of the best just expending a lilttle extra cash and the most imp 100% legit and other bonus you can send back if you are not satisfied

Ive always been a fan of Clen but with t3 is a must. Also Must run Keto, Benadryl and a nice amount of Taurine of you will be hurting. Ive always been a fan of 3 weeks on/ 3 weeks off, regardless if you can run it longer with Keto to up to 4 weeks. JM2C. If you can't handle the jitters and cramps just diet better.

Hmmm well you guys have given me a lot of options to choose from. The reason why I am iffy on the prices is the fact I only know the sites I posted, not sure how great they are and not sure if they will work or not either. I have tried to order some of these things in the past and ended up wasting money for products that never came. So that's why I don't want to spend a lot of money online when the real sites to find the real products are hard to come by. At least for me anyways.

We have nothing to gain by steering you in the wrong direction. There are a few of us that have been on the site since it went up. Trust me, based on your goals, I would stack GW ans S4 if you wanted to be more cost effective. Check out this forum bro.. there are so many Sarms1 logs right now its ridiculous.

Clen is garbage and I dont care what anyway says in this thread. Its terrible for you. If you are simply looking to just lose a little weight, scratch all of the suggestions and focus on your diet.. nothing is magic, and if clen can get you the results you like, I can assure you, that you can achieve those results with your eating habits alone. Backspace and checkout the front page of evo for awesome diets...and its free!

We have nothing to gain by steering you in the wrong direction. There are a few of us that have been on the site since it went up. Trust me, based on your goals, I would stack GW ans S4 if you wanted to be more cost effective. Check out this forum bro.. there are so many Sarms1 logs right now its ridiculous.

Clen is garbage and I dont care what anyway says in this thread. Its terrible for you. If you are simply looking to just lose a little weight, scratch all of the suggestions and focus on your diet.. nothing is magic, and if clen can get you the results you like, I can assure you, that you can achieve those results with your eating habits alone. Backspace and checkout the front page of evo for awesome diets...and its free!

Hello,

I wanted to make an update since this thread. Actually what you said I found out to be the best answer and should be the most common sense answer. I actually got some clen and t3/t4 but i thought I was going to die on the clen although I took a very small dose. SO I decided not to use it. However, I have lost well over 50lbs since this post mainly through therapy at the VA through overcoming emotional issues and through changing my eating and soda drinking habits. So I have gotten a lot thinner. I believe if anything I will use test enethate. I am waiting for 101fitnesspharma to have it in stock again so I can order. I have used test before when I was in great shape and ripped a few years back. I just waited until I got a lot of this fat off before I start back. But thanks for the advice everyone!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom