Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question about Domestic Supply's different brands

jma90124

I've been thinking about ordering some Testosterone E/C from these guys recently to prepare for my next bulking cycle (500mg weekly for 4 months as usual) once I get my damn Covid vaccine and wanted to know some people's opinions:

From what I've seen here, ZPHC appears to be the most popular brand, but unfortunately they're sold out currently for both E and C. I doubt there's too much difference between the different brands but what are people's opinions on the other brands, such as Spectrum Pharma? I'm in no rush, just want to know some people's personal experiences/ opinions before I make a choice.

I just got my testobolin from alpha pharma like couple minutes ago , spectrum pharma is good to and I think it’s a sister company with ZPHC , I got all my gear from domestic-supply.com , this is my first time ordering something online with a money transfer and I’m glad that I don’t regret it , everything went smooth and amazing , I even checked the authenticity of the products each one on their company websites and they’re all original!

I've been thinking about ordering some Testosterone E/C from these guys recently to prepare for my next bulking cycle (500mg weekly for 4 months as usual) once I get my damn Covid vaccine and wanted to know some people's opinions:

From what I've seen here, ZPHC appears to be the most popular brand, but unfortunately they're sold out currently for both E and C. I doubt there's too much difference between the different brands but what are people's opinions on the other brands, such as Spectrum Pharma? I'm in no rush, just want to know some people's personal experiences/ opinions before I make a choice.

I like both Spectrum and Balkan but ZPHC is good too (easy to sell out). Better go with Spectrum and Balkan, depending on the mix you want. I tried both can vouch for both, good quality. Greg from D-S is gold.

zphc is sold out because new batch will appear only after Chinese New Year)
I sell only HPLC tested brands so you can choose any and will be satisfied) balkan alpha pharma have smoother oil than Spetrum

I recently finished a run of Spectrum Deca from DS and I'd say it's good. Ran that because he was out of the pharmacom at the time which is my preferred brand, I like the carrier oil they use and their product for me has always been very legit. Worth the extra $ IMO.

Test is such a simplistic compound; however the preparation and oil makes a difference. ZPHC rocks! Balkan rocks and is very smooth oil. If you don't how to re-heat stay away from spectros. Regardless, all of DS is great quality and legit.

Back
Top Bottom