Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question for the consensus from PSL. Payment methods preferred?

~Vision~

PuritySourceLabs Official
PSL Sponsor
This question is for the customer base and we would like to know what type of payment methods that you prefer to use, what is the easiest and most convenient?
And how do you feel about bank wire within the US domestically?

Please help us better assist you with more options that can make your shopping experience much easier.

This question is for the customer base and we would like to know what type of payment methods that you prefer to use, what is the easiest and most convenient?

Please help us better assist you with more options that can make your shopping experience much easier.
Zelle is very easy

It's AAS, you don't want to use domestic bank wire, that's very bad idea man.

Easiest is usually bitcoin, western union, zelle I guess. Best is to teach the customer how to make payments on your site IMO. Especially crypto.

It's AAS, you don't want to use domestic bank wire, that's very bad idea man.

Easiest is usually bitcoin, western union, zelle I guess. Best is to teach the customer how to make payments on your site IMO. Especially crypto.
trusted VIPS have used this many years ago... ONLY hardcore trusted guys, but we dont do it often, on special dates if there is an issue, I agree ist not always smart

- - - Updated - - -

wow... you all really like Zelle, so far everyone loves this option... great feedback my bruthas!

Back
Top Bottom