Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question with shipping

Thanks for putting me at ease by replying to my text. It just through me off cause after I lay thru Naps or a source like that there is a spot to put the reference number on the site. I just Emailed them a private email of the reference number and receiver info, was just making sure I did it right. By reading your reply to me (which I cant find new to this site) it made me feel I did this the correct way. I’ll just wait till sometime next week and hopefully hear something like they received the money and my stuff is on the way. Thanks for reaching out bro!

Thanks for putting me at ease by replying to my text. It just through me off cause after I lay thru Naps or a source like that there is a spot to put the reference number on the site. I just Emailed them a private email of the reference number and receiver info, was just making sure I did it right. By reading your reply to me (which I cant find new to this site) it made me feel I did this the correct way. I’ll just wait till sometime next week and hopefully hear something like they received the money and my stuff is on the way. Thanks for reaching out bro!
You'll see on the site and get email when money is picked up. It shouldn't take but a day or 2

Alrighty guys it's week four still nothing. And still nothing on the USPS tracking. Actually zero. The other one has movement, I know you guys said just wait but if there is no movement on one package and no tracking on the other then what??

Alrighty guys it's week four still nothing. And still nothing on the USPS tracking. Actually zero. The other one has movement, I know you guys said just wait but if there is no movement on one package and no tracking on the other then what??

Try posting this in PSL’s dedicated customer support thread. You may get a quicker response.

It’s the page that is titled something like ‘PSL is right here, etc’

That was literally started today because someone else was posting some where they shouldn't have been. In any case I've already emailed them just waiting on a reply. I've only posted here just to see if any member or moderator could help me with my question it's why you see it.

Back
Top Bottom