Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Question with shipping

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Question with shipping

Does anyone know why the info on the shipping/tracking says the same thing from over two weeks ago? And when did it ever update to see when your package is actually close to you. Anyone have any answers please get back thanks appreciated

Buff Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    If its USPS it doesnt really update. I sign up for test updates which seem to be more accurate. I did have one package make it to customs and never leave, this was around xmas time, and just about 3 weeks ago I finally got a customs letter. I wouldn't sweat it though. It could just be bad updates from USPS which is common

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuam View Post
    Does anyone know why the info on the shipping/tracking says the same thing from over two weeks ago? And when did it ever update to see when your package is actually close to you. Anyone have any answers please get back thanks appreciated
    Please. Try and be patient. Im in a similar situation. Usps isn't always reliable.
    If something has happened psl will take care of you. But you must be patient and give it ample time. Please read here.
    http://puritysourcelabs.ru/content/1-delivery
    PSL/ EURO-PEPTIDES REP.
    For questions or concerns you may contact me via PM
    Or email PSL at-
    [email protected]

http://puritysourcelabs.ru/

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    PSL/ EURO-PEPTIDES REP.
    Or email PSL at-
    [email protected]

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    Please. Try and be patient. Im in a similar situation. Usps isn't always reliable.
    If something has happened psl will take care of you. But you must be patient and give it ample time. Please read here.
    http://puritysourcelabs.ru/content/1-delivery
    No that's what I'm saying I did check both tracking numbers unfortunately I can't pm anyone from psl because I don't have enough posts. But the training international just leaves me cold it just stopped and doesn't say anything else from three package. But the one for the USPS tracking says nothing. Only one I can see is the intl tracking

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuam View Post
    No that's what I'm saying I did check both tracking numbers unfortunately I can't pm anyone from psl because I don't have enough posts. But the training international just leaves me cold it just stopped and doesn't say anything else from three package. But the one for the USPS tracking says nothing. Only one I can see is the intl tracking
    Did you read my second post. All this info is on the website. We tell you all this . you do not have to worry.
    PSL/ EURO-PEPTIDES REP.
    Or email PSL at-
    [email protected]

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    Did you read my second post. All this info is on the website. We tell you all this . you do not have to worry.
    Yes I read it, I had read all that before too. At first I was checking every day because I was excited. Not that fire has kinda burned out I check every now and again if I get anything from customs then whatever at this point. Just wanted to start my cycle in April thought domestic was faster it's why I tried it from there. At this point if I get it I'm like meh. Kinda scrwed up my prep I friggin hired a coach this time. So I'm in limbo now

Buff Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    When did you order? Itll take 14-16 days to hit USPS. In my experience that is anyway. Then it'll take off. Maybe 3 week total till deivery

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by samgraves82 View Post
    When did you order? Itll take 14-16 days to hit USPS. In my experience that is anyway. Then it'll take off. Maybe 3 week total till deivery
    Well I keep getting mixed times with under two weeks 3-6 weeks I'm like whatever at this point it says it was shipped out on the 13 so I figure if I don't get it by Friday then I dunno.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean had I known it was gonna take like that long I would've ordered in March so I could start on April like I originally planned

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    It could hit usps in only a few days but you dont know anything unless they update. And around the holidays they seem to not update their systems accordingly. Or they sometimes mark packages as moving or out for delivery and they havent even been released yet.. This way they dont look bad and meet there quotas. Around the holidays its the worse.
    PSL/ EURO-PEPTIDES REP.
    Or email PSL at-
    [email protected]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast