Join Evolutionary Forums

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleunclez.rueudomestic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The "feel good" stack ingredients -- pay attention!!!

Banned
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

The "feel good" stack ingredients -- pay attention!!!

This stack will help clear your mind and rid you of those groggy feelings. Instead of working on a metabolism boost or a testosterone "jolt", we'll be focusing on the brain. Stimulating the right hormones in the brain is a surefire way to relieve many stressors. A chain reaction that will result in a better overall well being, if you will. It is absolutely imperative that you do not expect a rush of something to come through your body. That's not what this stack is about.

It shouldn't take too long to make you feel better. The compounds I've chosen for you are faily quick acting, but still require a little time for your system to develop the "goodness" they provide. Generally, you can expect to begin to feel better in as little as a week. You can use this stack on or off cycle. Timing is actually pretty important with some of these compounds so be sure to follow the stack as much as possible.

At one point I was down, feeling nervous and isolated. This is not uncommon for folks who cycle steroids due to the fluctuating hormonal imbalances. One minute was on top of the world, another minute I don't even want to go to the gym. Not a good way to lead your life. With these supplements thread, however, I want to go into a bit more detail here and provide some timing related info.

The "Feel Good" Stack Ingredients

L-TRYPTOPHAN

TRYPTOPHAN = 5HTP = SEROTONIN = NAS = MELATONIN
    vvvvv
    TRYPTAMINE

Tryptophan Intake:

Prior to conversation. L-Tryptophan reduces serotonin reuptake (SRU) by blocking receptor sites. You see, it's not all about the serotonin levels, it's also about reuptake. If your SRU is high, there won't be much left behind for you to enjoy. So imagine there is a pool of water for you to swim in, but there is a hole in the bottom of the pool, draining the water fast. If we can block that hole, we can enjoy swimming longer. That's what happens when you block receptor sites so that you reduce SRU. Do not supplement with 5-HTP directly so we don't skip this important step. Now Tryptophan converts to 5-HTP with no notable degradation.

5-HTP Conversion:

5-Hydroxytrypotophan (5-HTP) is the product of Tryptophan that leads to N-Acetylsertonin (NAS). The is really the most important part of 5-HTP. It's as far as you can go "legally" with supplements into this conversion process (exception of melatonin). This conversion amplifies what Tryptophan just did by blocking SRU. But without the original blockage, the effects are weakened. Now it converts to NAS...

NAS Conversion:

N-Acetylserotonin (NAS) is where time of day comes into play. The stage of the compound decides whether we stay at Serotonin, or continue the journey and convert to Melatonin. While melatonin has its uses, we do not want melatonin for this stack. It makes you sleepy. I'm sure you've heard of it being used as a sleep aid. But our goal is to have a good day, which will lead to a good night. You certainly don't want to be sleepy during the day. You see, your body has what's called a Circadian clock. This clock, identifies many things in your body that would indicate day, or night. It knows when you're tired, when you're most energetic, etc.. This a 24 hour span that maintains a specific rhythm within your system. If your clock is indicating night time, it will convert what remains of serotonin into Melatonin. This is why we do not take Tryptophan at night. In my experience, Tryptophan intake at night causes very vivid and disturbing nightmares. It never fails and I can replicate the event any time.

Serotonin Conversion:

Hooray! We have arrived at the goodness. This is the result we're looking for. So now the "pool" described above is getting filled, all while the leaking hole is blocked. So not only did you seal the hole earlier, but you have more serotonin to enjoy. Serotonin deficiency (or very high reuptake) are associated with depression, stresss, sleeping disorders and even anxiety attacks. Serotonin levels are important to manage as they provide stimulation to the central nervous system by transmitting nerve impulses throughtout.

Since the final potential conversion is Melatonin, I'll skip that as we've discussed it above. It's just a sleep aid.

Tryptamine Conversion :

As you see in the chart above, Tryptamine is branched off into a separate metabolic pathway. So this occurred prior to 5-HTP conversion. Another reason NOT to supplement with 5-HTP directly. This one is the one that regulates your "clock" mentioned above. So without it, NAS will have no idea what to do. A whole ton of neurotransmitters are dependent on Tryptamine for their activation and function. Without it, we're pretty much screwed. Tryptophan will put the petal to the metal with Tryptamine.

Here's My Protocol:

L-Tryptophan 1,000 mg in the morning, and 500 mg around lunchtime. (You may increase second dose to 1000 mg later).

L-Theanine 400 mg in the morning, and 400 mg around lunchtime.

As far as L-theanine, you can supplement with more if need be. It wouldn't hurt to take a 3rd dose. If you do, just take 200 mg so that you stay at 1,000 mg for the day. There's really no need to use any more than that. It's really important to note something here... After a short while, you might get used to the feeling. There's no need to increase your doses too much. As mentioned in the beginning, it's human nature to be greedy, and want more. Don't bother. Excessive doses will not lead to better results.

I'm burnt Folks..................AnalogMan

Head Moderator
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Very nice write up A. You are a true asset to this forum, and I appreciate your wealth of knowledge..

Arabian

Banned
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    MY pleasure as always...AnalogMan

bodybuilder
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    As u say, "informative", thk u very much.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Great info. Thank you.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Holy moly, amazing! Thanks dog

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Everytime a fat chick eats, a puppy dies and burns in hell."

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    So how much Tryptophan at night do I need to take to induce nightmares? Vivid and disturbing nightmares sound fun.

"Everytime a fat chick eats, a puppy dies and burns in hell."

Banned
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Your all ready seeing them now, I got to check your membership card bro..........AnalogMan
    Quote Originally Posted by gangstalo View Post
    So how much Tryptophan at night do I need to take to induce nightmares? Vivid and disturbing nightmares sound fun.

Last edited by AnalogMan; 02-02-2014 at 01:49 PM.

Banned
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Lol bro you ok lol

Banned
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Paja I think you overdosed him bro........AnalogMan