Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

rasa research check

leblancLA

Registered
I am requesting a source check on this source called rasa research ahead of show prep. They are supposed to sell steroids, hgh, and other things like clenbuterol and cutting drugs. All I know is they ship to the USA, but I don’t know if they are international or domestic and if they take only bitcoin or not

Definitely the wrong wrong section to give a plug to a company that's completely unrelated to this sponsor

I wouldnt use rasa research after they were caught sending counterfeit steroids to people, avoid them.

Many moons ago I used Rasa for clomid, clen and T3. All did what they were supposed to do. Are you sure you have the correct company in mind? To my knowledge they are and always have been a research chemical/peptide company.

Many moons ago I used Rasa for clomid, clen and T3. All did what they were supposed to do. Are you sure you have the correct company in mind? To my knowledge they are and always have been a research chemical/peptide company.

Yes rasa research was good for some time but for sure turned scammers, they send fake products and counterfeits. I would stay away from rasa research.

Yes rasa research was good for some time but for sure turned scammers, they send fake products and counterfeits. I would stay away from rasa research.

I've heard the same exact thing so I would trust the information that Eddie is saying because this is the second time I've heard this so clearly he knows something that I don't...

Back
Top Bottom