bannednutrition.com

Thread: RATE MY 1ST CYCLE

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

RATE MY 1ST CYCLE

Just to make this short and sweet, 500mg test e 10 weeks for first ever cycle.

To be real, i didnt run an AI as i was already lacking natural levels of testosterone and a buddy whos been doing it said i should but not really necessary and he had some on backup just incase any signs of any estro came along...they didnt. Got a slight oily face but as far as back acne or any gyno, none. My left nipple hurt for one day, day i pinned and hit chest, after that nothing. Im on my 2nd week off now and no pct as i am blasting and cruising for naturally low levels.

Gains were 15lbs+ while dropping about 4% bf. On a scale of 1/10 even tho i know i ran it kind of shitty or atleast could've run it a bit smarter, what do you guys think about the gains?

Also my next cycle, i was thinking either stanozolol/test e
    Or
    Test/tren

I know stanozolol doesnt really burn fat like that but id like to see a bit more vascularity and a bit more of that harden look around certain parts of my body. Also it helps increase the test e effectiveness. I was also thinking maybe tren and test for my 2nd even tho that might be a bit too soon for me being a beginner but i never really experienced much sides with the 500mg as i heard tren can be harsh. What would you do?

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Did you actually lose fat or just bf % based on the gains you go, if so how does that work with the math on start/end weight?

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Newnewnew123 View Post
    Just to make this short and sweet, 500mg test e 10 weeks for first ever cycle.

To be real, i didnt run an AI as i was already lacking natural levels of testosterone and a buddy whos been doing it said i should but not really necessary and he had some on backup just incase any signs of any estro came along...they didnt. Got a slight oily face but as far as back acne or any gyno, none. My left nipple hurt for one day, day i pinned and hit chest, after that nothing. Im on my 2nd week off now and no pct as i am blasting and cruising for naturally low levels.

Gains were 15lbs+ while dropping about 4% bf. On a scale of 1/10 even tho i know i ran it kind of shitty or atleast could've run it a bit smarter, what do you guys think about the gains?

Also my next cycle, i was thinking either stanozolol/test e
    Or
    Test/tren

I know stanozolol doesnt really burn fat like that but id like to see a bit more vascularity and a bit more of that harden look around certain parts of my body. Also it helps increase the test e effectiveness. I was also thinking maybe tren and test for my 2nd even tho that might be a bit too soon for me being a beginner but i never really experienced much sides with the 500mg as i heard tren can be harsh. What would you do?
    id probably bump up the test even more lol

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    What do you think about your gains?
    Well if you actually gained +15 pounds of solid muscle AND besides that lose body fat, that's frigging insane.