Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Raw Enhancements introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

bLinktyler

Registered
Hey we are Raw Enhancements a domestic source. I am the owner Red and I have been on the forums for 5 years but just never posted. I want to help you become the best you can be. We value our customers #1, afterall, without them where would we be right? We sell raws only, not finished products. All our products are tested and our test Cyp for example starts at $3 per gram. I would like to attach some pics too if that is okay

Hey we are Raw Enhancements a domestic source. I am the owner Red and I have been on the forums for 5 years but just never posted. I want to help you become the best you can be. We value our customers #1, afterall, without them where would we be right? We sell raws only, not finished products. All our products are tested and our test Cyp for example starts at $3 per gram. I would like to attach some pics too if that is okay

Clearly u havent been on the forums for jack shit!! U cant just walk on and start posting and advertising without bring approved. Smfh!!!

You need to be approved before you post, seems like a scammer trying to sell fake raws again.

bro what is with all the PM's you sent to me? you should know if you been on the forum that NOBODY can buy me. I do not put my stamp of approval on sources unless they are A+ quality and service. so no, i will not push you on here no matter how much you offer me

bros....this guy suspended...he kept spamming and didnt even try to intro himself....
thread closed....raw enhancement this is NOT the way to do things on evo....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom