Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Raw powder source

Bdg129

Registered
Have already ordered from two sources that were posted here, and have looked around but couldn’t find anything about raws. Looking mainly for test E and C

Have already ordered from two sources that were posted here, and have looked around but couldn’t find anything about raws. Looking mainly for test E and C

The ordering of raw powders raises one's chance of being arrested by the DEA exponentially, for it has "I'm dealing" written all over it.
Word to the wise: Don't do it.

If you want to find raws here is a hint.

Go to tumblr or linkedin.

The ordering of raw powders raises one's chance of being arrested by the DEA exponentially, for it has "I'm dealing" written all over it.
Word to the wise: Don't do it.

I could see the DEA coming to my door asking if i purchased 3 grams of test raws.

"Ive never touched steroids in my life", while i stand there moonfaced and big from the test's water retention.

Back
Top Bottom