Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

raw source Numei labs

CostaMeek

Registered
I want to make my own testosterone Enanthate and human growth hormone HGH , I am on TRT replacement therapy for life and it is cheaper for me to brew it and store it for years for an unlimited supply. I found some reviews for Numei labs, 1 guy said they got the wrong item but other than that looks good, tested good stuff, looking for assurance

I heard of numei, they have poor quality hgh. 2 tests failed, stay away.

I know this isn’t the thread for it but what about dragon ordnance? Ordered from them like 2 years ago, but reviews aren’t looking good

No experience with raws. Test is cheap as fuck. Just get some from PSL. Theres a lot that goes into homebewing successfully not to mention getting quality raws

Unless you brew up multiple years supply I don't see the savings. Indeed our sponsors did such great deals before xmas you'd deffo have saved money. I go with PSL

I want to make my own testosterone Enanthate and human growth hormone HGH , I am on TRT replacement therapy for life and it is cheaper for me to brew it and store it for years for an unlimited supply. I found some reviews for Numei labs, 1 guy said they got the wrong item but other than that looks good, tested good stuff, looking for assurance
I heard there is some bad test e going around causing pip. Cyp is being suggested by brewers. If you’re just using it for trt I’d find a source to buy or find a cheaper trt dr

Back
Top Bottom