Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Real good stuff alpha pharma

Really i don't know where he get that but he always bring me stuff from alpha even the clen and test c from watson pharma too

Watson is a great company , I'm on there Vicodin at the moment for my knee lol ..... Feeling good lmao

Paja, you always get the good shit bro

I envy you and your connections :p

I try bro i love good stuff, sometime we pay more for less if you know what I mean lol, if you was living in nyc than i will help you to get all this stuff

I try bro i love good stuff, sometime we pay more for less if you know what I mean lol, if you was living in nyc than i will help you to get all this stuff

Does that apply to me haha. Nyc iron worker here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Haha I wish just about as much as having a solid source like that..

I been in this game for 22 years so i know a lot of people, and they send me free goody, one they you going to me some body with a solid good source in your state too bro

Guys we have a source here that delivers alpha pharm products domestic . Can't beat the prices either .....

Guys we have a source here that delivers alpha pharm products domestic . Can't beat the prices either .....

yep, and super fast delivery. For the quality of gear they have and the level of service they provide, they can't be beat. Love that place!

Alpha Pharma is good stuff but I wonder the quality?

you are contradicting yourself. You say you know it's good, but then you wonder the quality???

Which is it? Or What is the question?

Back
Top Bottom