Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A recomp cycle you can count on

macedog24

PuritySourceLabs Official
PSL Sponsor
brought to you by:
Puritysourcelabs
EURO-PHARMACIES Products

TEST PROP:

Will cause rapid gains in strength and muscle mass with a possiblity of moderate aromatization. Test prop is my favorite form of testosterone. It's fast acting and personally I believe is the easiest to control and make adjustments.
Adjust your AI as needed.

Masteron:
Masteron Works extremely well with aromatizing steroids such as testosterone. These two compounds are very synergistic.
Masteron is known to be moderately anabolic and will help increase lean muscle tissue and hardness while given you a very hard dry look. Masteron will definitely have a positive effect when ridding the body of excess water and assisting the fatloss process.

NPP
(NPP)Nandrolone Phenylpropionate was the first Nandrolone compound ever sold commercially. NPP emerged in the1950?s by Organon under the name Durabolin. Not long after Organon released its long estered cousin Deca Durabolin.

Nandrolone Phenylpropionate has many therapeutic and performance benefits. The Nandrolone hormone is the most commonly prescribed anabolic steroid other than testosterone, but the long estered Decanoate version is the most commonly prescribed Nandrolone form. It is one of the most well tolerated AAS.

Nandrolone Phenylpropionate is identical to Nandrolone Decanoate. Both npp and deca are comprised of the same active hormone. With NPP we have a shorter ester that kicks ins faster after injection, but also carries a shorter half-life. This means Nandrolone Phenylpropionate has to be injected more frequently for blood levels to remain stable vs deca.

Nandrolone Phenylpropionate is slightly more anabolic than testosterone with a rating of about 125 compared to testosterone?100. It is also significantly less androgenic with a rating of 37 compared to test with 100. The reduced androgenicity is due to the Nandrolone hormone reducing to dihydronandrolone (DHN) instead of dihydrotestosterone (DHT). This is one of the reasons Nandrolone Phenylpropionate can be tolerated so well at higher doses in comparison to higher doses of testosterone in some men.

Nandrolone Phenylpropionate is also significantly less estrogenic than testosterone. Both Nandrolone and testosterone aromatize, but Nandrolone does so at about 20% the rate of testosterone.
Nandrolone Phenylpropionate carries a progestin nature, and this will play into the side effects.
Some positive effects of nandrolone are:
Increased IGF-1 production
Increased nitrogen retention
Inhibition of glucocorticoids(cortisol)
Increased rbc
Increased protein synthesis
Increased collagen synthesis
Increased bone mineral density

This is one of the best mass builders available and for many bodybuilders is used in every bulking plan. Despite being a faster acting Nandrolone, growth will occur rapidly, steady, and it will be significant.
You will also notice that you stay leaner during your off season due to the metabolic effects of the hormone. Very few products will beat NPP when it comes to recovery from strenuous training and exercise.

NPP can also be used for cutting cycles.
Npp will protect lean muscle mass better than many other Products. When we diet we burn more calories than we consume. Unfortunately, this puts lean muscle tissue at risk, and NPP can provide the protection We need and minimize muscle loss. Again the recovery benefits will be tremendous, even when in a caloric deficit.
Many athletes will use low doses of Nandrolone Phenylpropionate for the recovery and joint relief benefits alone.

For the athlete or bodybuilder doses can vary greatly. 200mg per week is commonly seen for therapeutic relief.
Cycle doses will usually range from 200-800mg a week for 12weeks.
http://puritysourcelabs.ru

NPP is One of my all time favorite compounds.
tren is great but you pay the price when it comes time for cardio. With NPP You can do cardio until your heart is content and not worry about the dreaded breathing problems you encounter with tren, and no Trensomnia or heartburn ... Your muscles stay and look full all day long. Just like Tren I do tend to sweat excessively while on npp. So be warned. Stay hydrated.
TEST/MAST/NPP is an excellent combo to recomp.:thinking:
Npp is very versatile. NPP is known for adding lean mass without holding much water/bloat.
In my opinion one of the most underutilized and under appreciated compounds on the market.
For those of you who like to kick start your cycle. I have to admit I often times do. Another one of my personal favorites is superdrol.

SUPERDROL
Superdrol is highly effective at promoting extreme muscle growth while staying lean and dry..

Users also report an incredible increase in strength and stamina..
Superdrol. Can be used for bulk, recomp, or a cut !
SUPERDROL is a carb monster! If you utilize this to your advantage you can put on 10-20lbs in 4 weeks While staying pretty lean. Your consistent Increases in strength will be absurd! You will be breaking through plateaus and setting PR's weekly.
On a recomp you can put on 10-12lbs of lean muscle, while still dropping 1-3% bodyfat.
I would Highly recommend a good cycle support along with tudca on cycle or even TAD-600 (glutathione). Keep an eye on your bp. If your tired and sluggish you may need more carbs. Another sure sign is becoming a little shaky.
When running sd you will lose a lot of water. Make sure to take taurine between 3-5gr ed.
Keep water intake over 1 gallon daily. This Should help with cramping and pumps. Keep an eye on your aggression also. It can flare up if your not ready for it.

Keep your cycle 20-30mg max 4-6 weeks . depending on dosage.
If your running 30mg i would suggest 4 weeks.
If running 20mg Ed 6 weeks should be fine as long as you are running proper cycle support and monitoring you bp.

Depending on your level of experience 10mg seems to be the starting point .
Users will increase the dosage in 10mg increments until settling in at 20-30mg..

Super-drol should have no estrogenic effects , so you shouldn't have to worry about water retention or bloating.

However caution should be noted in regards to liver Hepatotoxicty , like all C17-aa anabolic steroids, it is hepatotoxic and can potentially stress and damage the liver. Superdrol is one of the strongest steroids ever created. Side effect will vary from user to user.
However, sides can be mitigated with the proper cycle support.

Incredible prices.
Incredible service.
Quality You Can Count on.
Reliability You Can Trust
PSL -is YOUR ONE STOP SHOP!
for all your local ,international, sarm, peptides Cycle support, Nootropics, AAS, and GH needs

Don't forget to check out our High Quality Gold Line that include our New Blends that can Help Assist You in attaining your Goals more easily and with More Convenience.

bro i like recomp runs....prefer primobolan/masteron base with test pro

bro i like recomp runs....prefer primobolan/masteron base with test pro
Primo is really the absolute best for recomps ! I LL have something up for primo in a few days. One of my absolute favorites without a doubt.

Back
Top Bottom