Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Reliability of eroids

zshaw92

Registered
Hi all,

I am kind of new here, but a lot of in-depth research has led me to this site with hopes of getting some answers. In a nutshell, I spend some time looking at source reviews of eroids. At first it all seemed very legit, but the further I looked into it, the more suspicious of the site I became. For one, almost all of the reviews are extremely positive. It is hard to find a negative review of almost any source on that site. There is no way that all the customers are fully satisfied. I would like to get your input to see if it is indeed a good site for reviews, or an elaborate hoax used to further scam more and more newbies.

Repsectfully,

zshaw92

A lot of the members there post what they think is news or update information on sources, what they believe is keeping people in the loop and a lot of times they manufacture lies and makeup rumors..

I have seen people go as far as their way was trying to connect dots that simply were not true with certain sponsors making allegations and insinuations that were not true at all..

When these individuals believe they're getting their information and leaking it and what they are saying is completely inaccurate most the time..

A lot of times it is just Shills that are tempting to slander one company but at the same time give good reviews on another... There is definitely interior motives there..

Come to think about it in was going to order off them when I first joined here

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

bro eroids is a review scam site...they post up a ton of fake reviews...and remove good ones...its a fact

Back
Top Bottom