Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Reliable Power Source

Status
Not open for further replies.

manzach123

Hey everyone,

I'm looking at buying some powders and need a reliable source. I did PM a few people in the homebrew lounge but haven't had much luck. Does anyone have a good reliable source who is consistent with good powder? I found a website called qualityraws but no idea if they are any good.... I prefer a referral over an open website. Any help would be appreciated!

Cheers!

390_zpsmzessa0n.gif

I feel your pain brother.. I could shit in one hand and wish in the other... I all ready know which one is full all ready.

The raws all come from china. I could be wrong but I think it just a crap shoot on which store front you want to go through.. qualityraws... muscledepot... redloinpharm ect.. They all claim to be 98-99 assay but if you get 70-80% pure your doing pretty good. Go with any of these & I suspect you'll come away with a product just the same as any UGL can produce. Qualityraws takes bitcoin which I hear is nice.

Thanks for all the input guys. I'm working with a new source, a brother hooked me up with one. Just looking at doing a few small home brews for fun!

Just to clarify so I don't get a bunch of pm's in my inbox... I'm not giving this source out right now. But as Ned9000 said, you can get decent Raws from 3 different sources he listed.

Dude why are you so rude? All I was doing was asking for a source... I have over 100 posts, and I contribute to the forum. I'm just stating that I'm not giving this source out at this moment because I haven't placed an order yet, and it's by referal only. I don't know what the sources rules are for that, so I just want to respect it. After I've made a few orders and contributed to the homebrew lounge, then I'll see if I can refer the source. Hope you understand....

Without asking the source, would it be safe to assume its domestic? Like a re shipper or something? Im still trying to decipher & learn all I can. Good to see somebody helped you out.

what just happened!!! so you just asked for a powder source got it and posted that you wouldn't help anyone out? BAHAHA thats pretty backward

what just happened!!! so you just asked for a powder source got it and posted that you wouldn't help anyone out? BAHAHA thats pretty backward

Not exactly that easy... I contribute to the forum... I help others with cycles and such. Just have to make friends. Asking for a source on a thread was a mistake I made.... no I don't recommend doing so. Just so you know, I didn't get a source by creating this thread...

So Quality raws is gtg? My friend got some phenyl-prop, tbol, and var. I am slightly concerned for my friend bc they accept credit cards? Also I know the exotic roids are the most likely to be fake or bunk, so do you think my friend will actually get his stuff?

also how often do they bust peoples door down when they are just buying personal quantities?

QR is as good as any other. Ordering with personal credit/debit card is the only way to fly as far as Im concerned. That payment option sets them apart from the rest as far as convenience. I know of a small pkg from them that spent a total of 5 hr at customs before going thru. And the T cypionate therein seems potent enough. The T isocaproate jury is still out.

The worst that will happen is a confiscation. No further action. That will suck bad enough. QR will require $50 to reship any size order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom