Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Reliable Rx

MoisesMedi

Registered
this place is out of India, I have been using them for years but with the shutdowns no they are slow as heck. What is the deal with their shipping? Anyone try them recently and how was the buying and delivery process? They won’t respond to emails, I keep getting an automated response saying they will get back to me in 48 hours

this place is out of India, I have been using them for years but with the shutdowns no they are slow as heck. What is the deal with their shipping? Anyone try them recently and how was the buying and delivery process? They won’t respond to emails, I keep getting an automated response saying they will get back to me in 48 hours

Anything out of India or China is taking forever to arrive. Most china package are being stopped at the border so beware.

now is not the best time to be ordering from over there bro... i would definitely go with domestic supply... domestic-supply.com

Back
Top Bottom