Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A reminder whenever you email a source.....

-SD-

Dont ever give your phone number in an email to a source. I know some of you have sigs from your work or whatever that automatically includes everything about you but sources dont want that nor is it a very good idea for you to give it out in the first place, for obvious reasons.

Dont ever give your phone number in an email to a source. I know some of you have sigs from your work or whatever that automatically includes everything about you but sources dont want that nor is it a very good idea for you to give it out in the first place, for obvious reasons.
Man...people just don't take precautions. Might as well toss out your ssn for everyone too lol.

Lol. Hey bro text me if you get more gear in lol. People are retarded.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Also mainstream emails (ones with your first and last name too..)often get throw into junk/spam folders FYI

Wow people have no idea these days about security. And what's up with a lot of people using Gmail accounts and pay pal? Really lol come on people!!

Wow people have no idea these days about security. And what's up with a lot of people using Gmail accounts and pay pal? Really lol come on people!!
I use a Gmail lol. Several Gmails but still Gmail none the less. The email part is not as big of a deal as what SD mentioned. Encryption can only go so far and do so much. I've stated it before if they want you they will get you.

I agree with you to a certain extent, but I'm going to protect myself to the best of my ability. Rule of thumb for me is "do not be the low hanging fruit" for LE

Hey man, here's my phone number. Call me so I know when a good time would be to drop off my donation. Oh by the way, I need your address so I can swing by to pick up my gear. Just let lt me know, I'll have my mom write you a check.

Hey man, here's my phone number. Call me so I know when a good time would be to drop off my donation. Oh by the way, I need your address so I can swing by to pick up my gear. Just let lt me know, I'll have my mom write you a check.
LMAO

I use a Gmail lol. Several Gmails but still Gmail none the less. The email part is not as big of a deal as what SD mentioned. Encryption can only go so far and do so much. I've stated it before if they want you they will get you.

I totally agree with this statement

Thats true. They can find anything these days.

the use of a vpn and email encryption service makes me feel way more secure. i wouldn't even attempt getting any gear without it, but that's just me.

the use of a vpn and email encryption service makes me feel way more secure. i wouldn't even attempt getting any gear without it, but that's just me.
Did you guys know tapa talk specifically tracks every opened window you visited or any activity you do.

Big brother! Bigger fish to fry dudes.

Did you guys know tapa talk specifically tracks every opened window you visited or any activity you do.

Big brother! Bigger fish to fry dudes.

damn, didn't know that. will never use it now lol. thanks man for the info

Back
Top Bottom