Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Reverse Scamming

-SD-

A word of advice: dont attempt to reverse scam by claiming gear is missing from your package. This is a common scam since you *think* you have nothing to lose with it.
Good sources have ways to prove you wrong through third party objective evidence and you will just look like a petty fool.

Have a nice day.

A word of advice: dont attempt to reverse scam by claiming gear is missing from your package. This is a common scam since you *think* you have nothing to lose with it.
Good sources have ways to prove you wrong through third party objective evidence and you will just look like a petty fool.

Have a nice day.

I Hate those People that try to Get Over.
That's just some Classless Bullshit......................................... JP
P.S.
They should just be Happy that they have a Good Source !

I Hate those People that try to Get Over.
That's just some Classless Bullshit......................................... JP
P.S.
They should just be Happy that they have a Good Source !

Agreed. Why would ppl really try to do this? This just ruins it for everybody

Have a nice day.

True.........

People really do this shit, huh?

I've only ever had one issue I contacted you about, involving the cold and damage to the actual package - totally out of your control and I understood that. But to say products were literally missing from the package? Total douchebaggery.

Pretty sad that people have to resort to such tactics. Can't we just be happy that we have multiple sources that deliver quality products.

Back
Top Bottom