Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

risk of ordering domestic after customs seizure?

jmiyamoto

Growing Brother
So I ordered two international packages, one raws, and both never came so I'm assuming the raws got seized first and every order coming in internationally was inspected or whatever. This wasn't sent to my name, though.

What I'm wondering is if it's still safe (well, it's never 100% safe, but you know what I mean) to order domestic now. I don't know how there could possibly be that much risk since I seriously doubt moneygrams and packages are inspected unless oil is leaking from the package or whatever, which obviously wouldn't happen with the sources we use here.

I've thought of getting a PO box, but to me a PO box seems more sketchy, and a controlled delivery (if it happens) wouldn't go through if I'm not signing anything, which I won't since I'm sticking with domestics from now on. Another option is to use a friend's address, since he'd be okay with it, but I just don't see what could go wrong with ordering domestic.

Your thoughts?

So I ordered two international packages, one raws, and both never came so I'm assuming the raws got seized first and every order coming in internationally was inspected or whatever. This wasn't sent to my name, though.

What I'm wondering is if it's still safe (well, it's never 100% safe, but you know what I mean) to order domestic now. I don't know how there could possibly be that much risk since I seriously doubt moneygrams and packages are inspected unless oil is leaking from the package or whatever, which obviously wouldn't happen with the sources we use here.

I've thought of getting a PO box, but to me a PO box seems more sketchy, and a controlled delivery (if it happens) wouldn't go through if I'm not signing anything, which I won't since I'm sticking with domestics from now on. Another option is to use a friend's address, since he'd be okay with it, but I just don't see what could go wrong with ordering domestic.

Your thoughts?

I don't understand? If you order domestic, your order does NOT go through customs. So where is the risk there?

I don't understand? If you order domestic, your order does NOT go through customs. So where is the risk there?

^^^ Agree 110% with CEO. To many great Domestic sources right here on this board for anyone to ever order International and risk it.

Back
Top Bottom