Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Robolics and Eversofast reliable and credible?

zaberger

Registered
I am curious if any of you have any bad or good experiences with robolics or ever so fast RECENTLY? Not 3 years ago because a lot can change. I am looking to make an order soon and just trying to go the most reliable one so as to not get ripped or wrong stuff. I'm from Louisiana if that helps idk.

ZB

Man I’m not super experienced buying it online so I don’t want ew myself over so I figure do the effort and try and find out for myself before blindly trusting it. Not trying to annoy anyone just trying to get good shit. Period.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks though I will give purity source a try

there is never a guarantee when you order steroids online man.

there are a lot of reasons why things can go wrong

lost packages, customs problems, sources raided, etc etc.

even buying stuff off amazon there is risk. how many times have i had a T shirt i ordered end up being delivered but i check my mail box and nothing? it happens all the time. i chase down my mailman and they check and turns out they delivered to the wrong place.. human error happens

Robolics is GTG. multiple orders within the last year. domestic and quick turn around. never heard of ever so fast.

Robo I ran in the first half of my cycle and I made nice gains on a low amount of test and deca . There good to go man .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just ordered from robolics. It was pretty easy and he was very quick to respond. Just waiting on the gear now. I ordered small to test the quality. I also have been in contact with eversofast who was pretty quick as well. But right now he’s been offline for a few days I’m trying to place a small order through him too

Back
Top Bottom