Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Robolics Lab. Primobolan

rayshaik

Did anyone used their Primobolan. If so what the quality like, 200 mg/ml seems very pleasing but not sure about the gear quality. Got 2 vials today from one of the trusted sources here but not impressed the way the vials look. (Tops are not sealed, label print is of poor quality).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did anyone used their Primobolan. If so what the quality like, 200 mg/ml seems very pleasing but not sure about the gear quality. Got 2 vials today from one of the trusted sources here but not impressed the way the vials look. (Tops are not sealed, label print is of poor quality).

I've not even heard of Robolics Lab.

I've also heard good things on the other forums of Robolics. That's all I have to offer you...never used them personally.

Thank you brothers. Will start using it and let you all know the results.

(Tops are not sealed, label print is of poor quality).

Robo buys pre sterile vials that's why there isn't a top. He fills them with a needle then ships them in a vacuum sealed bag. If you judge the quality of gear by the quality of the label then you're poorly mistaken. It's what's inside that matters. You can buy bunk gear with a fancy label. Dylan Gemelli posted a log a while back about Robo's Primo. He was more than happy.

Robo buys pre sterile vials that's why there isn't a top. He fills them with a needle then ships them in a vacuum sealed bag. If you judge the quality of gear by the quality of the label then you're poorly mistaken. It's what's inside that matters. You can buy bunk gear with a fancy label. Dylan Gemelli posted a log a while back about Robo's Primo. He was more than happy.

Agree with you, will know when actually used.

CCBRAM = ROBOLICS ?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Not a good look brother... you one strange robolics pusher..... not coll bro ....not cool

Back
Top Bottom