Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Robolics labs

rostigaxt

i am really leaning towards this ugl for my first cycle. i have read nothing but great reviews about them. my only problem is how to i contact them? will someone pm me?

i am really leaning towards this ugl for my first cycle. i have read nothing but great reviews about them. my only problem is how to i contact them? will someone pm me?

i-dont-always-fart-but-when-i-do-i-lean-like-this.jpg

Comedy gold!

yes id really like to try it as well. I need Something EO free because i have bad reactions with it and i heard robolics was EO free just cant find anywhere to get it.

I just posted to another thread about the same subject. I am new here too, but not new to the scene. I competed naturally as a teen, used a bit in my 20's, and now I am 32 and looking for therapeutic reasons. I know you older guys understand me. Seriously. Not looking to abuse. I used to drive to our neighboring country down south and get it myself. Can't really do that anymore. I have been scammed by fakes too, so I am hoping to meet some cool people here to help each other out. I have a solid science background and am a registered dietitian and trainer, so that part I know well. Hopefully I can help you guys as you help me. Thanks!

we get threads about people wanting to get hooked up with robolics all the time, INVITE only, the patience is more than worth it.

Hows there tren ace and e? What about the primo, how is the quality and any pip with the high concentration?? Good prices!!

Hows there tren ace and e? What about the primo, how is the quality and any pip with the high concentration?? Good prices!!

their primo is my favorite.. very little to no pip as they use CSO , its the only primo I can pin

their tren ace is very potent.

their primo is my favorite.. very little to no pip as they use CSO , its the only primo I can pin

their tren ace is very potent.

Dam im convinced!! Pinning 100mg is a pain in the ass, for reals lol
I need to order sum to sample for my self!! Thanks

has anyone personally tried their anavar? I hear nothing but great things about robo I cant wait to get to 50 posts. ay or robo var?

Back
Top Bottom