Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ROBOLICS- May Sale

-SD-

Stock up for that summer cycle, or just stock up for the future!

10% off all orders over $300
20% off all orders over $500

All funds must be received by May 31 to qualify for discount.

For those interested, Mast E is officially on order and should be arriving in stock mid month followed by other new items as demanded.

Dang, I ordered two days to early.... Guess it means I will get my gear two days sooner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's what's up! Let me know when the mast is in and I'll have a nice order for robo

Just placed my first "test" order. If all goes well I'll be taking advantage of this offer next payday

I hope so! I've been patiently waiting for payday so I could try out Robo so hopefully it arrives quick (but everything takes longer to Alaska) and hopefully it's as good as everyone says

would like to place order for either of those two options, hit me up

Hey guys, new to the form. I see a lot of talk about this robo guy and looking for more info..

You both are fairly new here, make a intro thread and talk about yourself and stats and make friends here! It's a good place and we are all willing to help out!

I'm sure if you guys stick around for a few, you will get all the answers and sources you would ever need!

Good luck fellas

First post here on evo, pretty active member on some other select forums.

Been hearing a lot about these guys. Nothing but good things. Gonna try to get this post count up asap and see what all this talk is about!

Sounds good guys . Make a long story short I'm around
5'8 165lbs
been lifting around 5 yrs.
23 yrs
Done a lot of research but have never went thru with actually buying due to crappy sources or people I don't trust. Basically your typical new guy looking for a simple test cycle to pack some pounds before the summer hits. I understand diet is key and i have to say I'm okay on that aspect. Goal weight is to be around 185. Any other advice of course is welcomed.

Sounds good guys . Make a long story short I'm around
5'8 165lbs
been lifting around 5 yrs.
23 yrs
Done a lot of research but have never went thru with actually buying due to crappy sources or people I don't trust. Basically your typical new guy looking for a simple test cycle to pack some pounds before the summer hits. I understand diet is key and i have to say I'm okay on that aspect. Goal weight is to be around 185. Any other advice of course is welcomed.

you can start by making a separate thread if youre just asking for general advice so you will get more attention, thanks

Back
Top Bottom