bannednutrition.com

Thread: ROBOLICS: missing part of my order

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

ROBOLICS: missing part of my order

I placed an order through ROBOLICS a couple of days ago, package came in really fast, everything looks good to go except for the fact that I’m missing part of my order. I emailed them and still haven’t gotten an email back on whether they’re going ship me part of my order which is just 1 20ml vial of test cyp. Have any of you guys had this problem to where your package came in short of what you ordered?

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 03devildog View Post
    I placed an order through ROBOLICS a couple of days ago, package came in really fast, everything looks good to go except for the fact that I’m missing part of my order. I emailed them and still haven’t gotten an email back on whether they’re going ship me part of my order which is just 1 20ml vial of test cyp. Have any of you guys had this problem to where your package came in short of what you ordered?
    No bro just recently got a pack from him no issues and gear is good quality. That being said these guys are very busy and have a life. Give him some time to respond, and if they don't respond they get many emails from inquiries and orders etc send a follow up email or two. I just recently did this with another source that was "out of town" He's not going to screw you probably just made a mistake and you other pack might be sent already... no need to try and put dirty laundry on forums when it will be washed. Now if he said he's not doing anything then yes by all means lol

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    No bro just recently got a pack from him no issues and gear is good quality. That being said these guys are very busy and have a life. Give him some time to respond, and if they don't respond they get many emails from inquiries and orders etc send a follow up email or two. I just recently did this with another source that was "out of town" He's not going to screw you probably just made a mistake and you other pack might be sent already... no need to try and put dirty laundry on forums when it will be washed. Now if he said he's not doing anything then yes by all means lol

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    They finally responded, like you said these guys are very busy. The gear is good quality and arrived within 2 days of me placing the order. I was honestly just looking forward to starting my cycle immediately but I knew they werenít going to screw me over it was more of how long will it take until they respond and ship out the missing pack. But they appear to be really busy.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    They finally responded, like you said these guys are very busy. The gear is good quality and arrived within 2 days of me placing the order. I was honestly just looking forward to starting my cycle immediately but I knew they werenít going to screw me over it was more of how long will it take until they respond and ship out the missing pack. But they appear to be really busy.
    Yeah they donít not respond on purpose. They usually working on it then get another ten emails and forget to respond.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    By the way what are you running by him? I got some tren test e and dbol for my buddy. Gonna run some labs here shortly on the test at about 350 mg

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Always feel free to contact me with any concerns. Robolics is the best in every way....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Iím running tren ace and test cyp.