Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Robolics poisoned me

bro robo poisoned this guy...enough said...before him other guys had infections and HAIR in vials...wtf lets discuss that....and ONLY that!

Gear head is there a way to message you? I need to talk to you about something privately but can't find a way to contact on your page.
Thanks mate

I got lumps every time I pinned with robolics and told him and not sure why I couldn't just get a new batch of 2 of each test cyp and tren e I mentioned it and I felt like you didn't seem to care instead thought I was knocking you if I had been really upset you wouldn't have received a nice email, I'm not a complainer but when I I bought 2 of each and had the same issue all I ask is make me happy brother. I wasn't and am in no way putting you down robo I just feel if you want alot more money you'd not take offense cause I'm not like that and hear your gear is great I feel like I just had a bad batch! Please help bro

Has anyone tried eminece oils ... Iam going to start a bulking cycle with dd dbol test e
I have a source they sells only alpha thaiger Eminence and uk pharmacy i never heard about uk pharmacy so remaining 3 options is suitable for me but i confused to choose one brands. I am from india and ask in my gym for that issue many of people say that alpha is worst ... But nobody try eminence may be they try fake alpha that underdose
...pls guys give me some guidelines i have a limited money and vey passionate about bodybuilding iam a student so don't want to waste my money and health in fake shit!!

Back
Top Bottom