Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Robolics poisoned me

wags

I had got some cyp from Robo, when he was thought to be great, a long time ago I was doing a very simple
cycle of 500mg of cyp per week, and drinking a gallon of water a day with an A1 and N2guard, I was into my 5th
week. On july 20 I started another bottle of what I thought was good robo cyp. On the morning of july 21, I woke up
with real bad pain in my back and right ab side. The pain lasted 8 hours, and I had very runny B.M.'s
Then I felt ok, until the morning of july 22, when I had such bad pain all over my abs area. I could hardly stand it!!
I saw the Dr, he thought I had food posoining or a mild case of septic shock. Gave me some meds for pain, and some other meds, told me to drink
lots of water, and he took some blood tests. And if it got worse to go to the ER. The pain stopped after 5 hours,
and I had very white stools. I woke today july 23 in a pile of sweat! but I feel a lot better. I had even used the oven sterilization
for oil base test on the cyp vials! I hate to take the lost but I'm smashing all my robo vials!!!! and throwing them out! I'm not going thru that again!!!
This same kind of pain happened to me about one and half years ago, when I was stupid enough to go with Naps, After buying a bullshit
book from George S over at elite! old robo must have been turning rat bastard BAD, sooner then thought, I'd love to know where he lives!!!!!!!!!:mad:

He use to be Good from what I hear.
Never tried them cause I heard alot of His Products had Bad PIP........................................................................ JP
P.S.
Did you contact him.
I know He's on another Forum.
I'd go over there and Hash it out with S-D.

I had got some cyp from Robo, when he was thought to be great, a long time ago I was doing a very simple
cycle of 500mg of cyp per week, and drinking a gallon of water a day with an A1 and N2guard, I was into my 5th
week. On july 20 I started another bottle of what I thought was good robo cyp. On the morning of july 21, I woke up
with real bad pain in my back and right ab side. The pain lasted 8 hours, and I had very runny B.M.'s
Then I felt ok, until the morning of july 22, when I had such bad pain all over my abs area. I could hardly stand it!!
I saw the Dr, he thought I had food posoining or a mild case of septic shock. Gave me some meds for pain, and some other meds, told me to drink
lots of water, and he took some blood tests. And if it got worse to go to the ER. The pain stopped after 5 hours,
and I had very white stools. I woke today july 23 in a pile of sweat! but I feel a lot better. I had even used the oven sterilization
for oil base test on the cyp vials! I hate to take the lost but I'm smashing all my robo vials!!!! and throwing them out! I'm not going thru that again!!!
This same kind of pain happened to me about one and half years ago, when I was stupid enough to go with Naps, After buying a bullshit
book from George S over at elite! old robo must have been turning rat bastard BAD, sooner then thought, I'd love to know where he lives!!!!!!!!!:mad:

bro i said this before...robolics is scam ass lab...poisons people...

You guys and your bird pharma and need too build muscle scam scemes fuck this forum robos gear is legit as fuck and Ive never had an issue this place has turned into a scam house Im eternaly out .

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Just for Shits and Giggles.
I went over to where Robolics is a Sponsor.

And this is what "RackcityArms" a Mod had to say about Robolics....................... JP
P.S.
This is a response to a Member.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by 360best
My boy uses them all the time and they are all good

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Their steroids are insanely painful, PIP is super high. I wouldn't recommend this lab to newbies because the pain factor is unreal.

Post Edit:
And a couple other guys posted the same thing.

I don't make Shit Up, I post what is Fact, or I don't Post ~ Period !

Last edited:
There is a big difference in poisoning and PIP. Anyone in the game for a length of time has experienced PIP from various labs. I do know ROBO had a great rep here along with several other labs that are now gone from the site. This Bird Pharma also has some bad reviews elsewhere if you look. I miss the days where there was some competition as now at least here there are few sources to choose friends from. As we all know they can go bad at any time.

Could be that the PIP may be from minor bacterial infection? But if most people don't suffer from poisoning, I'd say you got unlucky with your vial. Never used them so good to hear peoples thoughts

There is a big difference in poisoning and PIP. Anyone in the game for a length of time has experienced PIP from various labs. I do know ROBO had a great rep here along with several other labs that are now gone from the site. This Bird Pharma also has some bad reviews elsewhere if you look. I miss the days where there was some competition as now at least here there are few sources to choose friends from. As we all know they can go bad at any time.

bro this guy says he was poisoned from robolics steroids? wtf? why would you even talk about berd? has nothing to do with this...i said before guys were getting real infections from robo...no one listened....

bro this guy says he was poisoned from robolics steroids? wtf? why would you even talk about berd? has nothing to do with this...i said before guys were getting real infections from robo...no one listened....

My post was in reference to PIP as some tend to get mixed up. This guy obviously had something wrong. Also my reference to BP was due to the post above mine. Many of us that have been here a few years have seen the change. There used to be a variety of sources to choose from. Now nearly everyone is steered to RM. After doing a bit of research it wasn't hard to find negative reviews. My point is bad reviews can be found about every lab. There have been negatives about NTBM. I have used their products for years without a single complaint. However that doesn't mean someone else can't have a bad experience.

My post was in reference to PIP as some tend to get mixed up. This guy obviously had something wrong. Also my reference to BP was due to the post above mine. Many of us that have been here a few years have seen the change. There used to be a variety of sources to choose from. Now nearly everyone is steered to RM. After doing a bit of research it wasn't hard to find negative reviews. My point is bad reviews can be found about every lab. There have been negatives about NTBM. I have used their products for years without a single complaint. However that doesn't mean someone else can't have a bad experience.

bro dont switch out the topic and switch to who we talking about...robolics poisoned this evo brother and you here defending robo with trying to make this about another lab? really?
fucking scumbag robo literally poisoned this guy and now this? come now bro... be a man... robo is a scammer with shitty steroids that give infections...
...this is not the 1st person to say he got poisoning and infections from robolics aka robo... bro people are literally almost dying and you even have the balls to defend them? shit bro you need to step off and realize you supposed to support our evo brothers not change topics...nasty fucking thing to do, say "oh it happens"!
really it happens "everyone has it"...well fuck so robolics should poison evo members and give them infections because it just "happens"...bro not cool what you doing at all! shame on you for defending robo after this bro...

robolics is a scumbag scammer thats going down when the DEA gets him...just a matter of time...

and just because you cant read bro dont mean there are no sources...we filled with approved sources
http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/approved-sources/
...and the ones who didnt apply for approval well too bad for them...they didnt do it, not us...

I apologize for the change in topic. However I was only referencing what had been said above my post about BP that is no longer there. As for Robo I had never tried them as I was always Leary of the vials not being capped. I also said OP obviously got something. I stated that newbies on occasion get a bit of redness and PIP and freak. That is all. Also I can READ just fine. There are very few sources here anymore. It's definitely not what it was a couple years ago. RM may be great however it doesn't look as good when there is no competition.

I apologize for the change in topic. However I was only referencing what had been said above my post about BP that is no longer there. As for Robo I had never tried them as I was always Leary of the vials not being capped. I also said OP obviously got something. I stated that newbies on occasion get a bit of redness and PIP and freak. That is all. Also I can READ just fine. There are very few sources here anymore. It's definitely not what it was a couple years ago. RM may be great however it doesn't look as good when there is no competition.

bro robo poisoned this guy...enough said...before him other guys had infections and HAIR in vials...wtf lets discuss that....and ONLY that!

This is the most negativity I've seen directed towards Robolics. Never tried them, but always read they had stout gear.

Wanted to check them out myself. Always looking for a reliably fast domestic. But the prices were higher than they should be and he's got a $300 minimum. I had to leave that alone.

Reading this, I may have made the right decision.

I've ran through around 80ML of his test C in the past year or so without any issues. I would be pissed if I got poisoned or an infection though lol

UM....ROBO is good to go..sorry you had a bad run with them things happen from time to time.
Robo's minimum is down to 200 communication is and has always been on point and gear quality is great, currently running test e/ tren e with amazing results.

his oils has pieces of rubber stopper in it like big ones but shipment was fast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That sounds like a liver issue.
If it's due to sterility you'll have a very high WBC count, not always an absess but sometimes the body can take care of it.
I don't believe in test flu i believe test flu is from unsterile gear as I've never had an issue with pharma.
I've used robo cyp and his prop. The prop was incredibly painful, I'm an experienced AAS user and I it wasnt from the prop ester. I use aqua testosterone suspension daily.
He sent me a vial of cyp and that was ok. Not sure about "poisoning" but i do believe it had to do with sterility issues. Keep in mind this was also around 2014.
I use real gear now lol

I bought from robolics about 6 months back. It came in alright time but after injecting it I felt horrible. Within 24 hours pains at the site so I thought it was just the test but no. By the 2nd day the injection site swelled up like a balloon (size of 2 wallnuts) and by the 3rd day I started having real nasty sweats and fever. I was hospitalized with a high fever and infection.

I had high WBC count and a heavy poisoning from the injection. At the same time, I had an abscess at the injection site and had to get surgery. This was all from the robolics test injection that I did.

I'm not complaining though. I read the negative reviews about hair and infections but I still ordered so I paid of it I guess.

Back
Top Bottom