Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Robolics- ROBOVAR in stock NOW

-SD-

25k5v68.jpg

I am currently a Test E / EQ and uping the doses weekly - so far great results - going to top it all off with some Robovar at the end. Come on payday!

Started Test E at around 200 now up to 350. Started EQ at 300 now up to 400. Plan to have the Test up to 400 and then drop the EQ at the end roll with the test and Robovar mid summer. So far great gains, started off with hardly any body fat so all the gain is straight lean and I'm loving it.

Could anyone PM me with the cost of the robovar? It's not on my current price list and I don't wanna send robo any more emails since I've been bugging him about my package today haha

Could anyone PM me with the cost of the robovar? It's not on my current price list and I don't wanna send robo any more emails since I've been bugging him about my package today haha

He automatically sends me emails about updated products. You sure you're on his mailing list?

His list is getting bigger by the month! He's definitely becoming a serious competitor with other domestic sources that have been around longer. The more diverse the list is, the more likely people will make him a one stop shop. His prices are very competitive too

Back
Top Bottom