Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

robolics website email and bust

Faustinon

Registered
hey I am a lurker and i remember robolics was one of the more popular UGL's for years, what ended up happening to them? I cannot find their website or anything about them. seems like they just one day poof dissapeared off the planet and are gone. were they maybe busted ? I also heard they scammed a lot of guys before leaving, ran with a lot of money.

hey I am a lurker and i remember robolics was one of the more popular UGL's for years, what ended up happening to them? I cannot find their website or anything about them. seems like they just one day poof dissapeared off the planet and are gone. were they maybe busted ? I also heard they scammed a lot of guys before leaving, ran with a lot of money.

bro they were email only source...but not sure they scammed...they gone...use trusted and approved sources on evolutionary like...PSL and D-S

from what our fellow brothers said here, not to my knowledge or anyone else's did they scam anybody.. last year quite a few sources when Mia out of nowhere and they were good sources.. a lot of bizarre things happened from September 2019 on.. there is quite a few message forms that were also shut down, the server in domain was seized.. I'm not suggesting it was all directly related but a lot of bizarre events happened.. sometimes some sources just up and leave when things don't look right and they move on..

you have two very good sources right here that are vetted and approved.. no need to look elsewhere..

Anyone remember Brian jeffery's from Superior Labs I think out in California back in 06? Went by, the iron bull. Few theories on him

Or british dragon?

all of the original members that orchestrated British dragon are dead, except one.. one of The originals committed suicide not long after the network went down, then one of the other investors ended up serving some time, then many many many years later one of the old partners was murdered for something entirely unrelated.. however there still is a lot of players that were partners with the original British dragon that are still operating today with successful shops that stole a lot of supplies and material.. naps is one of them.. Alin is also another mother fucker that fucked in that work over.

all of the original members that orchestrated British dragon are dead, except one.. one of The originals committed suicide not long after the network went down, then one of the other investors ended up serving some time, then many many many years later one of the old partners was murdered for something entirely unrelated.. however there still is a lot of players that were partners with the original British dragon that are still operating today with successful shops that stole a lot of supplies and material.. naps is one of them.. Alin is also another mother fucker that fucked in that work over.
People will act as friends just to get closer to steal from you. But BD is special to me. I got my 1st bottle in highschool and mom popped me before I could pop the top. Got another one, and had this girl shoot me in the ass at 1am on a school night after sneaking in her basement while parents were asleep. BD takes me back to a good time

Back
Top Bottom