Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

roid plus reviews

JackReed

Registered
are there any reviews on here for roid plus brand steroids? my gym dealer offered me roid plus test E and roid plus deca for a super cheap price and i've found a few reviews from asf and other forums but nothing concrete that makes me confident in the brand. i don't want to buy cheap gear, let me know

are there any reviews on here for roid plus brand steroids? my gym dealer offered me roid plus test E and roid plus deca for a super cheap price and i've found a few reviews from asf and other forums but nothing concrete that makes me confident in the brand. i don't want to buy cheap gear, let me know

Roid plus is one of the most fake brands out there, stay away.

your gym dealer? fuck no bro... "gym dealer" stories are rampant and always have been... STAY WITH TRUSTED SOURCES! domestic-supply.com is the best of the best

Strongly cheap - most likely a fake. If you really want to take such drugs, buy from official suppliers and when buying, see the quality certificates for the consignment. They should be.

Back
Top Bottom