Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Roid test pic results

Kimmee58

Registered
Does this look like real anavar? It has the greenish yellow color but it has orange spots. BUT the coating was orange. I tried to get all the coating off first. I am confused about the orange spots. It passed the uv test. I am going to try and upload the picture

- - - Updated - - -

20200216_134622_HDR.jpg
This is it after sitting for 15 mins

Does this look like real anavar? It has the greenish yellow color but it has orange spots. BUT the coating was orange. I tried to get all the coating off first. I am confused about the orange spots. It passed the uv test. I am going to try and upload the picture

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 12045
This is it after sitting for 15 mins
I forget the Roidtest colors, but I stopped using them and LabMax for this reason exactly. Sometimes results are impossible to gauge. Besides, those reagents will tell you that the compound is present, that's it.

About a month ago, I had tested a tablet with LabMax and it showed the typical output for Anavar. I sent it out anyway to be tested in a lab via hplc. The 25mg Var tablet showed 10mg Oxandrolone (Var) and 4mg Tbol. Main reason I quit reagent testing.

I forget the Roidtest colors, but I stopped using them and LabMax for this reason exactly. Sometimes results are impossible to gauge. Besides, those reagents will tell you that the compound is present, that's it.

About a month ago, I had tested a tablet with LabMax and it showed the typical output for Anavar. I sent it out anyway to be tested in a lab via hplc. The 25mg Var tablet showed 10mg Oxandrolone (Var) and 4mg Tbol. Main reason I quit reagent testing.

HPLC tests are the only way to know what is inside)

The at home roid test are nearly useless. The rate of false negatives is far too high, due to fussy time windows and not accounting for different binders, dyes, and carrier oils. The only way to know is to send it out for chromatography.

I guess i will have to do further testing. I am female so I don't need anything stronger than anavar

I guess i will have to do further testing. I am female so I don't need anything stronger than anavar

I saw hplc tests of Dragon Pharma Anavar 50mg and it was 100% Anavar inside. But it was anavar directly from the manufacturer that I bought. soon it will be in stock

That test is worthless. Got mine and all the testing fluid was dried to side of ampule. Contacted them and i think it was Tim that said I was lying and just trying to scam them for a free test. I don't do business with nonprofessional companies like this.

That test is worthless. Got mine and all the testing fluid was dried to side of ampule. Contacted them and i think it was Tim that said I was lying and just trying to scam them for a free test. I don't do business with nonprofessional companies like this.

we need reparations against all these scam companies that exist today. seems like 90% of companies out there conduct business in a dishonest fashion and when you call them out they make you into the person who is scamming. the absolute gall to call you a scammer when they know damn well they are selling innacurate products just boggle the mind.

we need reparations against all these scam companies that exist today. seems like 90% of companies out there conduct business in a dishonest fashion and when you call them out they make you into the person who is scamming. the absolute gall to call you a scammer when they know damn well they are selling innacurate products just boggle the mind.
Sad thing is I only heard of this brand from dave polumbo's site.

bro thats terrible...you should expose this Tim guy and post the emails...redact personal info

from which lab was your anavar? It would be good to know, since it was underdosed and not pure

It is an absolute crime with these companies do, and it even says inside of the leaflets that the information that is ultimately conducted cannot be used in legal matters, they even indicate in the leaflets how inaccurate they are.. yet they still sell these things because once in awhile they will show activity of a certain compound present.. I have a lot of resources and networks in biology and they even state that those tests are more difficult then people understand..if someone wants to act like they are professional with using these field testing kits they are a fool for believing themselves.. so many factors can dictate the results and they are extremely crude and inaccurate..
The amount of money people spend on these tests they can actually send in samples to some third party testing facilities that will give you a mass spec test read out..
but that's a whole other animal right there as well, because some of those facilities are scammers themselves..
Back around 2005 before operation raw deal there was a lot of domestic facilities that would test product but unfortunately they all went down.. once upon a time there is a lot of laboratories conducting independent tests..

It's a shame because it now becomes a buyer beware market and customers should have the confidence and reassurance with what they're paying for..

It was from napsgear and the lab is dragon pharma

- - - Updated - - -

How do you buy it directly from them?

- - - Updated - - -

Wow that's crazy. Did you take them anyways

- - - Updated - - -

100% agree!

It was from napsgear and the lab is dragon pharma

- - - Updated - - -

How do you buy it directly from them?

- - - Updated - - -

Wow that's crazy. Did you take them anyways

- - - Updated - - -

100% agree!
There are a couple of hplc testing options out there. Worth the cost.

Yes even I had the similar test, it's good for nothing
scam i would say

Back
Top Bottom