Join Evolutionary Forums

needtobuildmuslce.com
domestic-supply.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: ROIDDERS SAYS: Alpha Pharma is a UG lab (counterfeits sold!)

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Let's call the number everyone, see how legitimate they are. I'll call today.
    Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I don't know if Alpha Pharma is actually UGL or not. I've never dealt with them or used them. However, if the gear is good, who fucking cares if it Pharma grade or UGL?!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by xdarren18 View Post
    "Yes.
    Their products are not pharma, they are UGL.

A few years ago a Danish group managed to obtain a license to distribute (not manufacture) meds in India from some local government agency / council. They have used that licence as "proof" that they are indeed a pharma company.

If you look at their gear packaging it states it is "distributed" by Alpha Pharma & lists a manufactureres licence no rather than the name of the actual manufacturer. Whilst it isn't unusual to get Indian (or any other) meds made by one company being distributed by another (& being referred to as being products of the distributing brand rather than the manufacture), Indian meds that follow this distributor / manufacturer branding path *always* list the manufacturers name & address, they have to by Indian law. Strike 1.

You will also find no trace of them being a licensed manufacture or any of their products being licensed on any of the Indian pharma sites. Strike 2.

A human-use market authorisation / licence for tren & EQ? LOL...strike 3.

Their entire product range consists of products that are of interest to PED users: can't think of any real pharma company that does that. Strike 4.

The only people (bar sources & those that have fallen for their BS) that state AP are pharma is the BOS forum & if you read their statement about Alpha Pharma, they admit that they took AP's supporting evidence to show they are a licensed pharma company at face value & didn't check themselves: a very carefully worded statement that "appears" to support AP as a pharma company without them actually putting themselves on the line. This whole issue came about after someoen called AP an UGL on BOS & not long after AP threatened BOS with legal action: since when do legit pharma companies monitor posts on bb'ing forums & start threatening forums with legal action if someoen says they are a dodgy company? Organon are an UGL......I'm awaiting the threat of legal action from Organon. Strike 5.

A Danish TV company broadcast a programme on AP a couple of years ago highlighting all this & also arranged lab tests on some of their products that showed they were full of all sorts of nasty crap. Of course the guru's on the forums claimed that the TV company had an agenda & were slating AP on behalf of another UGL........LMFAO...yeah, right. Game, set & match."
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Post I found online. Not my opinion. It doesn't matter much to me. I know it's really good quality gear.

Again, a post online made by someone on a steroid board? Well by all means it must be true!

Did you read the article from the Danish newspaper that I posted a link to? I posted a translated link as well.

All that matters to me is where are the drugs being made. In this case they are being made by Maneesh Pharmaceuticals, Emil Pharmaceuticals and Akorn Pharmaceuticals, at plants in India. Now you can google those companies and find out who they are and who else they contract manufacturer for.

Laws in India are very different than laws in USA or other more developed countries. Alpha Pharma is a legal company doing a legal business in India, and as such they are able to obtain contracts with other legal companies to do legal business in India. So they get boldenone and EQ manufactured by legit, legal pharma manufacturers in India. Again, laws are different there. The boldenone made by Fort dodge isn't UGL, made in their bathroom or breakroom kitchen. It is still made in a cleanroom, but it is only approved for animals in the USA, not humans. Go to Thailand, you can find anything in the pharmacies there.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    I don't know if Alpha Pharma is actually UGL or not. I've never dealt with them or used them. However, if the gear is good, who fucking cares if it Pharma grade or UGL?!
    preach it brotha

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gearhead View Post
    Let's call the number everyone, see how legitimate they are. I'll call today.
    Sure buddy. you do that. Waste your time. Or you could read an 18 month old article and not have to bother.

Just keep using whatever it is you're using, but just because you're not using a product doesn't mean it's a scam or counterfeit.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    exactly. I've used UGL stuff that has been very good too.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Total BS, EQ and tren CANNOT be made legally for human consumption! That's fact = Alpha pharma are not making human grade products... just another BS UG trying to pass off as schering.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Guys on here lying about the quality and trying to charge premium price... thats something to care about bro.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Total BS, EQ and tren CANNOT be made legally for human consumption! That's fact = Alpha pharma are not making human grade products... just another BS UG trying to pass off as schering.
    I said pharma grade, not human grade. Is vet grade = human grade? I would call it vet grade, but I would also call it pharma grade, because like I said, Fort Dodge doesn't make their EQ in their breakroom kitchen sink. It is still made in a sterile environment, in their cleanroom. It's still cleaner than a kitchen sink UGL.

And again (do you even read my posts? I didn't think so, you just like to argue) laws are different in different parts of the world. Go to Thailand. In Thai pharmacies you will find tren and EQ. You can find anything there.

Why you so mad bro?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Guys on here lying about the quality and trying to charge premium price... thats something to care about bro.
    Are you calling me a liar?

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast