needtobuildmuscle
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ROIDDERS vs. Alpha Pharma

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by -SD- View Post
    Anyone with half a brain would know that a company trying to sell EQ or tren is not pharm grade. Those roids have always been and will always be vet roids "not fit for human consumption according to the FDA"
    Doesnt mean what they sell is crap it just means not FDA approved. If its not FDA approved its not pharm grade.
    Just like every UGL on the planet so big fucking deal
    You can buy their tren in pharmacies in Thailand.

People always try to apply American laws to other countries. Akorn Pharmaceuticals is one of the companies that manufacturers Alpha-Pharma products. They are an American company with facilities in India. Their facilities in India are under Indian law, but they are an international pharmaceutical manufacturer, not a "lab" setup in a kitchen in India. If it is made in a sterile cleanroom environment by an actual pharmaceutical manufacturer, I'd call it pharm grade.

Everybody wants to post whatever they think or whatever suits them, but nobody looks at the research and investigation that has already been done by credible sources.

Here: http://www.akornindia.com/products-hormones.php
    They will make your EQ in a cleanroom. It's the first one on the list. Tren is on their list too.

Remember, it's India, not America. All these guys posting about ADC and other companies you can order "pharm grade" ancillaries from India...nobody has any problem with that. Indian pharmaceutical companies making tamoxifen, clomid, aromasin, etc. is pharm grade, but if they made AAS in the same facility it would be UG?

Oh, and Fort Dodge makes boldenone in a cleanroom too. Is it Human Grade? No, technically it is veterinary grade, because they make veterinary medicines. Is it pharm grade? I'd say yes, since it's made in a cleanroom in a professional facility of an actual pharmaceutical manufacturer.

Again, the link to the Politiken article, translated, with some pertinent info pasted below the link.
    http://translate.google.de/translate...66%26bih%3D636

"Deputy Commissioner KB Shende...sits at one of the offices of the Food and Drug Administration Maharashtra - the Indian authority issuing the license to pharmaceutical companies in Mumbai region.

"I have the papers here," said Shende.

"Look here, they have all the licenses in order," said Deputy Commissioner KB Shende.

...it appears that Alpha-Pharma Healthcare 11 July this year, renewed its rights to sell pharmaceuticals five years. In the summer of 2017.

In other words, Alpha-Pharma Healthcare papers are in order. The company is legal in India and gets its products manufactured by companies recognized in the international pharmaceutical industry.

But their products are still illegal when they end up in countries where they are not authorized. The area of ​​interest Deputy Commissioner, however, not. He only goes up in that companies remain within India's laws.

"We give permission to export, but it is up to each country, whether they will approve the products," says Shende.

^^^That says what I've been saying, and anyone with half a brain would give more weight to that source than anything some half-wit posts on a message board regarding his opinion of the matter.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gearhead View Post
    Exactly! No one is claiming AP is bad, the issue is with the lying. The fact is that alpha pharma is a UG lab with nicer packaging, so they should say it straight forward.
    Oh please. You and your pal roidders have been trying real hard to say just that (that it's bad).

And come on out and say I'm the one that you think has been lying. I've only been saying what that newspaper reported about Alpha Pharma. So if I am lying then they lied, and you obviously have a better source. You just haven't posted it. No surprise there. You never post sources for any of your (and roidders) bullshit claims (like about TRT fraud). You and roidders sure do seem to be of the same mind. Hmm...

Alpha Pharma has their products legally made in India, complying with Indian laws. According to the Indian FDA they are licensed and have permission (from India) to export. Alpha Pharma may sell to the black market, but that doesn't change the fact of how and where their products are made. All I've ever stated is that the products are pharm grade, made by legitimate pharmaceutical manufacturers in a cleanroom, not some guy in shorts and a tank top in his kitchen. And that Alpha Pharma is a licensed company in India. They are legal in India, doing legal business, complying with Indian law.

So if you want to call me a liar, just come right out and say it, don't pussyfoot around it. I'll just call you a liar about your TRT claims, claims about 99% of doctors giving scripts for TRT with only one blood test, calling certain competitor companies scammers...all without a shred of proof. At least I can back my shit up.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bad troll is bad.
    from starting every thread in some third person declaration, uber obnoxious posts, and that ridiculous name. it's obvious what hes trying to do. don't feed the trolls.

Evolutionary Retired
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KillaBig View Post
    Attachment 1881
    I know this isn't real Denkall t400 but I loved every last drop of it!
    If it's gtg it's gtg!
    Oh shit! That Denkall used to cripple me!!!!!!!! OUCH!!!!!!!!!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    As long as the product is legit and I get what I pay, I am not really sure what the problem would be. This thread is a waste of time and an excuse for an ass hat to toot his assh*le

Banned
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Lol,This stuff was counterfeit and the pip wasn't bad at all. I picked up 15 of them after I went through the first 4 I really liked it.
    But after using prop I don't think I'll be running any long esters anytime soon.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    ROIDDERS SAYS:
    Alpha pharma is a UG lab with nice packaging, I agree
    we just need to let them know that we aren't going to pay this high prices for UG gear simple

Head Source Moderator
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    love alpha pharma.Its made in a lab ..gmp ..not in someone's kitchen.Worth every penny.will continue to use.
    Last edited by hurricane; 05-12-2014 at 04:30 PM.

Evolutionary Retired
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ROIDDERS View Post
    ROIDDERS SAYS:
    Alpha pharma is a UG lab with nice packaging, I agree
    we just need to let them know that we aren't going to pay this high prices for UG gear simple
    You don't even use gear, or if you do, you're a joke. http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/a...-ceo-5066.html
    AP will continue to produce good gear, and you'll continue to look like a dickhead.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    ^^^ trust me most guys you see at the gym who don't look like they use gear actually do.

I bet he is on 1.5 grams a week atleast and what you see is his progress
    Masters degrees in science-human nutrition/psychology
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ued-79912.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast