Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RoidForSale not legitimate

Guys, dont gamble with your money. Go with whats known to work, be legit, and actually deliver your product in the highest quality with complete transparency and communication. PSL has you covered

Hi Moderator!

When will you publish my latest post?

- - - Updated - - -

@Ortizez,

Please share your screenshot with our e-mail in it! If you can‘t prove it, you are just a liar! Also, we don‘t have any order with the number you said. Our order numbers on our website start now with 12000.

@other members who participated in this thread,

We are planning to introduce ourselves here. But before coming here, we have realized that some of the members have already started bashing. We just need time. We sent our products to certain Labs.

For those of you, who believe that we have a stolen a domain, I’m just laughing at you. You need to learn some IT-stuff before inventing this lie. You can check our domain here,

What you are here doing is actually good for us! You are actually advertising for us unintentionally :D

So, you can go on talking trash here! Most of the members already know what haters do :D (Altering posts, saying scammer without any proof, and so on..)

For now, Bye Felicia! And as I said, go on bullying :D

I say it over and over. Especially for someone that has been a member here since the summer. Stick to approved sources! Why would you go somewhere else when we spoon feed you good quality, trusted sources like Domestic-Supply!!!

Hi Moderator!

- - - Updated - - -

@Ortizez,

Please share your screenshot with our e-mail in it! If you can‘t prove it, you are just a liar! Also, we don‘t have any order with the number you said. Our order numbers on our website start now with 12000.

@other members who participated in this thread,

We are planning to introduce ourselves here. But before coming here, we have realized that some of the members have already started bashing. We just need time. We sent our products to certain Labs.

For those of you, who believe that we have a stolen a domain, I’m just laughing at you. You need to learn some IT-stuff before inventing this lie. You can check our domain here,

What you are here doing is actually good for us! You are actually advertising for us unintentionally :D

So, you can go on talking trash here! Most of the members already know what haters do :D (Altering posts, saying scammer without any proof, and so on..)

You're bullying us all the time for exposing you.

There are multiple verified sources that say you stole your domain name, did you or did you not steal your domain name? You did NOT answer that question. NOT answer meaning no answer provided. You just spin talk. I'm willing to listen to your side of the story if you can prove you didn't steal the domain as the claim goes.

@Austin316,

The answer is NO. I have already shared a link but somehow it didn’t appear. Check our domain on who.is. Also, Mobster has already stated that how senseless your claim is.

So, it’s your turn to prove your claim! Prove it that we have stolen any domain, or shut up!

@Masonic Bodybuilder,

We will introduce ourselves here! But first, we need to clarify some points.

@Austin316,

The answer is NO. I have already shared a link but somehow it didn’t appear. Check our domain on who.is. Also, Mobster has already stated that how senseless your claim is.

So, it’s your turn to prove your claim! Prove it that we have stolen any domain, or shut up!

@Masonic Bodybuilder,

We will introduce ourselves here! But first, we need to clarify some points.

I have no dog in this fight but you come off rude to the community, I'll chime in.

1) You didn't introduce yourself and you were rude to the community.

2) You still have not proven you didn't steal your domain name. sounds like you're asking us to check who the current owner is, which is you. Do you think we are stupid? whois checks CURRENT owner, you stole the domain and you are the current owner.

3) Multiple cases of proven evidence were shown in this thread and others that you stole the domain, you have no addressed those.

4) There have been multiple complaints about fraud, scamming that you have not addressed.

Prove it, or shut up! Where are these multiple complaints? Just show it bro.. I’m waiting..

This approach wont win you any friends.

Prove it, or shut up! Where are these multiple complaints? Just show it bro.. I’m waiting..

Don't tell me to shut up, you scamming scumbag. Now you asked for you. Roidforsale.com STOLE his domain and now doesn't want to prove he didn't steal it. He's a liar and a scumbag for stealing his domain. This whole thread and 10 like it are proof you a lowlife thief. Why would anyone send money to a thief like you? roidforsale will steal your money!

There are rumors you are involved with hard drugs, is that true?

I didn't steal the domain, I borrow it and no return to original owner for many reason.

AH!!! so you didn't 'steal' it, you 'borrowed' it?! are you freaking insane? Your reviews are all a scam and you are a scamming company if you stole your domain name.

Hi Moderator!

I told you I took the domain from the original owner and didn't return it. Yes that is truth. There is reason.

Roidforsale, are you stupid? You posted this then you want proof. You literally stole a domain name now you claim you didn't? What's wrong with you moron. You're a thief and a LIAR.

I'm calling you out for being a scammer.

Roidforsale.com = scammer, counterfeiter, liar, piece of shit

- - - Updated - - -

Mods release my posts from moderation WTF, I want to expose this SOB!!!!!!!

The dogs with leash started barking again. Everybody knows that you are writing your trash here by order of your sources.

You couldn’t give any proof for your claims! It means that your are a liar!

By altering my posts, you have proven that you and your sources are a scammer :D

To avoid a misunderstanding;

It’s obvious that some of the guys here here writing on behalf of their sources. I didn’t mean every sources here.

We already know the sources who attack us. You should know that we will never give up! Unfair sources know already theirselves!

We are doing our business fairly!

@Mobster,

If they keep altering my posts and talking trash, I will go on writing here.

you sell Rimobolan for 4$ and say it's original?))) bro, I sell it for 15 years and it's impossible to even buy original Rimobolan (before Primobolan) from pharmacies in the country of origin for such price. the same situtation with aspen sustanon)) and other pharma grade products)
other you don't ship orders or just sell cheap fakes

Hi Domestic Supply,

If you purchase them as bulk from pharmacy with discount prices and if there is no middleman, they can be sold as $4.

These products can’t be fake. I’ve been supplying these products for 9 years and shipping them for other sources. I set up my website almost 1 year ago and because of our prices, some of the people are angry with us.

Rimobolan and Sustanon are $4 because of Black Friday. They will be $7 soon.

Thank you!

Don't scam people and don't sell fake gear. There aren't such prices even for super bulk. There are dozens of fake Rimobolan and Aspen and your hgh. If you write that they can't be faked - you are very stupid and it's not your business) write to Turkish Bayer department and ask them about bulk price)
Then ask your middleman why his prices are cheaper than Bayer prices)

That's the difference between you and me - your main goal is to take clients money and then dissappear. I work for long term relationships and my clients are with me for life.

Also your domestic brands are total underground. You won't be able ever to provide any photos from their manufacturing process. Find another place to try scam people. Evo members aren't stupid

Back
Top Bottom