Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RoidForSale not legitimate

Ortizez

Registered
Hi,

I just want to share. Roidforsale is not legit, they have a website roidforsale.com after ordering the communication is good but the products they ship are fake. No hplc testing and they lied to me about quality when I got my bloodwork back my testosterone wasnt high at all! means it was completely fake. I told them they are now ignoring me. :( :mad:

roidforsale is a steal of another domain, they are not legitimate and are probably selective scamming, dont use roidforsale.com

Hi Bro! You have to prove firstly that you have placed an order on our website. Otherwise, you are just slandering here! You are also deceiving other members in this forum! So, I'm waiting for a single proof!

roidforsale is a steal of another domain, they are not legitimate and are probably selective scamming, dont use roidforsale.com

Hi Austin316!

We didn't steal any domain. This domain belonged to a man, who wanted to write a book but never finished it. Then we have bought the domain!

We have been a supplier in this business for a while. We have also a warehouse for ASS and pharma grade. We have been shipping our products from Europe to other sources and lastly, we have set up our website. We are just doing our business! We have never scammed anybody and stolen someone's money! Do you think that a man, who is in this business for 9 years, can scam anyone?

Thanks,
RoidForSale

Hi Austin316!

We didn't' steal any domain. The domain belonged to a man, who wanted to write a book but never finished it. Then we have bought the domain!

We have been a supplier in this business for a while and have a warehouse for AAS and Pharma grade. We have been shipping to other sources from Europe for years. And then, we have set up our website. We are just doing our business! We have never scammed anybody or stolen someone's money!

Do you think that a man, who has been shipping AAS for 9 years, can scam anyone?

Hi Bro! You have to prove firstly that you have placed an order on our website. Otherwise, you are just slandering here! You are also deceiving other members in this forum! So, I'm waiting for a single proof!

Hey scumbag I emailed you multiple times no responses. I told you I would expose you.

Order #18225 you ignored me now I'm calling you out a scammer, go suck on a lemon.

bro 1st you're rude...didnt introduce yourself on evo...just came in ...what you think we owe you something?....at least have the courtesy to intro yourself...
...bro other boards you would be banned and flamed...here on evo we got free speech so prepare to defend your scamming....

Hi Austin316!
We didn't steal any domain. This domain belonged to a man, who wanted to write a book but never finished it. Then we have bought the domain!

bro ...i heard you guys stole a domain too...sounds like you guys are scammers now being exposed....

We have been a supplier in this business for a while. We have also a warehouse for ASS and pharma grade. We have been shipping our products from Europe to other sources and lastly, we have set up our website. We are just doing our business! We have never scammed anybody and stolen someone's money! Do you think that a man, who is in this business for 9 years, can scam anyone?

bro thats a bullshit claim...you are NOT in business for 9 years...you just stole the domain and pushing it on us...i believe the OP...sounds like you scamming....I trust Austin over you any day....

We didn't' steal any domain. The domain belonged to a man, who wanted to write a book but never finished it. Then we have bought the domain!

This is a literal quote from the real roidsforsale.

I am the real owner of roidforsale.com, I never sold the domain to Pavel (Russian guy) and I never gave it to him. He stole it from me when he was helping me fix my website. He's a scammer stay away, you have been warned!

You are the scammer, fess up and come out admit it now.

You damn well know you stole the domain. You are scammers and liars. roidforsale.com is a scam

In before locked!

I was over on another board and they shit talk this source all the time. I'm surprised he's still in business after stealing a domain.

Ok, I'll bite. Show us proof you did NOT steal the domain. Post it here for all to see. Do you have proof you didn't steal the domain?

In before locked!

I was over on another board and they shit talk this source all the time. I'm surprised he's still in business after stealing a domain.

that isn't good at all. people have to be careful who they order from

In before locked!

Hush child. It's grown up stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

He stole it from me when he was helping me fix my website.

How? Did you leave the domain name ownership in a office drawer? And how was your website broken?

@Ortizez,

Please share your screenshot with our e-mail in it! If you can‘t prove it, you are just a liar! Also, we don‘t have any order with the number you said. Our order numbers on our website start now with 12000.

@other members who participated in this thread,

We are planning to introduce ourselves here. But before coming here, we have realized that some of the members have already started bashing. We just need time. We sent our products to certain Labs.

For those of you, who believe that we have a stolen a domain, I’m just laughing at you. You need to learn some IT-stuff before inventing this lie. You can check our domain here;

What you are here doing is good for us! You are actually advertising for us unintentionally :D

So, you can go on talking trash here! Most of the members already know what haters do :D (Altering posts, saying scammer without any proof, and so on..)

For now, Bye Felicia! And as I said, go on bullying :D

Back
Top Bottom