Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Roidmass Gear

Seven07

Registered
Just recently had my registration approved on roidmass. I havent done much research on roidmass but seems to be pretty well liked around here. Just curious why the prices are so high on all of the products. (E.i. Test E- $129 reduced from $189 for one 10ml vial 200mg/ml) Am I missing something because that seems extreme. (E.i Aromasin $100 for 50 10 mg tablets) For starters anywhere I've looked and bought from aromasin usually comes in 25mg tabs to be split, and usually never pay over $60 for 50 (25mg tabs) Test E is outrageously overpriced for one vial, especially at only 200mg/ml. Now I'm sure I'll get hounded for this post, but I really am just curious as to why they are more expensive than other sources. Is this all Pharm grade or what?

He is totally legit on delivery and communication! I received my pack little over in two weeks. Im not going to take the chance at being selectively scammed by other sources. His prices are a little higher, but I'm willing to pay that for dependability. After researching Im just not willing to risk losing money or getting under dosed product. Everyone swears here by Tadeas, I can see why now!

Yea good company but if you don’t know we’re to find gear cheaper that’s going to be your best bet unless you can find a good domestic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea good company but if you don’t know we’re to find gear cheaper that’s going to be your best bet unless you can find a good domestic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im not sure if I just got lucky with the company I chose when I first started cycling AAS or what, but I've ordered from them for 2 years now, US domestic, ships with 5-7 days, very professional, quality products tested and proven. I also just ordered from another domestic reputable source, currently waiting on delivery. They have excellent reviews and all sorts of tests to prove the quality of their products, I guess I will see for myself in a few week when I start. My point is, both domestic to US and also ship internationally, products are all literally less than half the price Roidmass is asking. Test E is $65 a vial whereas Roidmass wants $189 (not to mention 300mg/ml Vs. 200mg/ml) Less the dose, triple the price. Thats just an example. I'm not bashing Roidmass by any means, I just legitimately wanted to know why the prices seemed so steep, I'm sure it is a great company. I just prefer to pay a little less for the same quality product.

There are cheaper gear online - they come with a lose your money guarantee ... Keep to the approved sources I suggest

About to order from RM for the third time. Been reliable so I'll stick with them.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Just curious as to what that source is. I am considering buying some EQ from RM but would really like to find something from a legitimate pharmaceutical company rather than an UGL. Nothing against RM, they seem to be pretty legit and I may just end up going with them anyways.

Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Im not sure if I just got lucky with the company I chose when I first started cycling AAS or what, but I've ordered from them for 2 years now, US domestic, ships with 5-7 days, very professional, quality products tested and proven. I also just ordered from another domestic reputable source, currently waiting on delivery. They have excellent reviews and all sorts of tests to prove the quality of their products, I guess I will see for myself in a few week when I start. My point is, both domestic to US and also ship internationally, products are all literally less than half the price Roidmass is asking. Test E is $65 a vial whereas Roidmass wants $189 (not to mention 300mg/ml Vs. 200mg/ml) Less the dose, triple the price. Thats just an example. I'm not bashing Roidmass by any means, I just legitimately wanted to know why the prices seemed so steep, I'm sure it is a great company. I just prefer to pay a little less for the same quality product.

Just curious as to what that source is. I am considering buying some EQ from RM but would really like to find something from a legitimate pharmaceutical company rather than an UGL. Nothing against RM, they seem to be pretty legit and I may just end up going with them anyways.

Thanks.

There are cheaper gear online - they come with a lose your money guarantee ... Keep to the approved sources I suggest

Ordered elsewhere countless times, still haven't lost a cent. In fact, they hand out store credit to loyal customers. But I hear ya, approved sources, good products, excellent communication, AKA sponsors the page.

However, I will say. Some day when Im not on such a budget and have some extra fun $$ for my cycles. Ill be giving RM a try. I need to see what all this fuss is about

Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks.

I'll send you a PM when I reach 100 post.

Back
Top Bottom