Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Roidmass Legit

SA2019

Registered
Hey guys I know it's said all the time here but Roidmass is definitely a great source to buy from. I was extremely skeptical ordering online from anyone but Tadeas over at the company helped me with all my questions and always got back to me really fast. Look forward to ordering from them again in the future.

tadeas is very quick to answer concerns/questions. his email is in his signature if you need the fastest response

and if you guys ever need a fresh coupon code, don't be shy to hit me up. (either private or visitor message)

I was about to send money to them from Western Union but it is telling me I need to pay someone offshore (asia). Then when I try to email and ask about this email was kicked back to me. I’m skeptical.

I was about to send money to them from Western Union but it is telling me I need to pay someone offshore (asia). Then when I try to email and ask about this email was kicked back to me. I’m skeptical.

bro you buying steroids...you aint picking up a protein shake...all good long term sources are offshore...

Back
Top Bottom