Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Roidmass Price Hike? Any Other Canadian sources?

Rechamber

Registered
My Local source is no more so I came here to search for a legit source. Turns out RoidMass/Tadeas has really good reviews and his team is very helpful. Only when I register, get approved to view the shop, and enter....... OH LORD THE PRICES!!!!! 130$ for a vial of Test E, 99$ FOR Bold-U, 89$ Proviron etc. Im not complaining as i have not ordered from them yet, but surely I cant be the only one thinking the prices are a little bit absurd. Just want to know if all Canadian sources are this expensive as I only buy locally from a friend of a friend and he got shut down.. never ordered online before. if anyone has any legit sources in Canada other than roidmass could I get a PM or something :)

Thnx!

My Local source is no more so I came here to search for a legit source. Turns out RoidMass/Tadeas has really good reviews and his team is very helpful. Only when I register, get approved to view the shop, and enter....... OH LORD THE PRICES!!!!! 130$ for a vial of Test E, 99$ FOR Bold-U, 89$ Proviron etc. Im not complaining as i have not ordered from them yet, but surely I cant be the only one thinking the prices are a little bit absurd. Just want to know if all Canadian sources are this expensive as I only buy locally from a friend of a friend and he got shut down.. never ordered online before. if anyone has any legit sources in Canada other than roidmass could I get a PM or something :)

Thnx!

Nordic Fusion is good but you need a referral now since he went private.

I'm also looking, have heard good things about Nordic and may make a purchase from them if I manage to find a referral. I have a local supplier right now, but I'm unsure of the quality of the UGL's products he carries and am having a difficult time finding anything about them online. I'm about 2 weeks into a test 400/dbol cycle and haven't noticed very much so far, but I guess it's still early.

Just been browsing around but anabolichut.com carries global pharma and they have a %15 off deal I love there stuff I get it locally but just saw they have it on a store now

Back
Top Bottom