bannednutrition.com

Thread: Roidmass review

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Roidmass review

I am only going into week 2 of my Dbol, Proviron beginner cycle. I am brand new to the steroid scene so I got with some experience users on here and they are guiding me through my journey. I am on Rx Test c at 150mg/week and doing 40mg dbol/d and proviron 25mg/d. Week 2 and I can feel a difference, not huge but its there.

Now on to the review. First off this being my entry into the steroid scene, Tadeas has been amazing on answering questions. I was very skeptical at first because of the overseas bit and using a weird paying source like WU. But he guided me through every step of the process. My wife knows im on steroids and is fine with it because I am very serious about safety and take bloodtests monthly , and I have for about 10 years now; I segway into that because I want to talk about how he packages the items. SOOOOO discreet. I didnt need it to much for my home issues but with mailing, to the USPS it looks like any old package.

Now delivery, I see a lot of people it took generally around 10 days, mine took a bit longer clocking in at 14 days, which I am fine with, and honestly it got here before I knew it. Tadeas was amazing with helping me track and keeping me updated.

Using Roidmass as my first distributor has eased my mind about diving into the steroid scene. Will be back to do more business. Once I get a cycle in I will up my gear game. I enjoy small slow steps. I am only 30 so I have a bit of time!

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    How much is the proviron? $

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Tapatalk

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    How long did it take to be approved? Just curious. My local source has all but disappeared.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortyplus View Post
    How long did it take to be approved? Just curious. My local source has all but disappeared.

Tad got me taken care of within a day