Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RoidRX Teragon

LittleMonJ

Registered
Hey all, my first post on here! Just wanted some information or advice, I ordered from proroid my first cycle and was using northern pharma and I’m pretty positive it was all junk underdosed gear. I did w1-6 dbol started on 40mg a day and after two weeks didn’t notice even a pound of gain so upped it to 60mg and gained 3 pounds by the end of my 6 weeks, also ran there test e at 500mg/week and it’s week 11 right now with no noticeable gains also had run proviron 50mg/day and A-dex at .5mg eod and I feel no different then before I started although I didn’t get bloods done so I can’t prove it I just didn’t feel anything or gain anything so I was gonna try Teragon from roidrx as they seem to be an approved source on Teragons labs website, let me know what you guys think! Also debating getting some berd from roidmass, a little sketched about sending it across the boarder though. Just thought I should throw in there that I am 23 years old, 5’7 and 181lbs with 10-12% bf, was doing a clean bulk and before I started I was 177lbs a little less bf. 300g carbs, 240 protein and 70g fat was my diet these last 11 weeks.

I wouldnt bother. I too believe i got bunk gear. Got Teragon DBol, proviron, nolvadex, adex. Been running dbol at 20mg a day, for almost two weeks, not even a slight feeling of it working. Jacked it up to 40mg today. And just took a some proviron to see if anything works. This is from a “.co” source. But from what i understand MG and the .co sources are just beefing it out.

I tried some of their pharmagrade stuff first before the UG and it worked fine.

I actually ordered a labmax kit for the dbol. To see once and for all. But im sure its bunk.

Luckily i didnt spend $ that i didnt care to lose, so i had to see if the rumours are true.

Thanks, that’s what I figured. Had a reputable source in my town but guy just disappeared and no one can get a hold of him anymore so I tried online, what a waste of money, at least it was cheap lol

A source of the entertainment is done for the individuals. The partial items for the employment of the Edu Birdie is ensured for the candidates. The purity is offered for the intensity of the potent elements for the students.

Thanks, that’s what I figured. Had a reputable source in my town but guy just disappeared and no one can get a hold of him anymore so I tried online, what a waste of money, at least it was cheap lol

Yeah you get that alot lol people just vanishing.

Back
Top Bottom