Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

roids-usa.com testosterone really deca?

Wazero

Newbie Brother
This really pisses me off
I was using testosterone and noticed some erection issues. So I got it tested, my buddy has a test kit and could tell me what it really was. He called me up and can you believe it that it was really deca durabolin! What kind of source sells testosterone and lists it as deca? Lol. This is hilarious
they probably mislabeled it. Not sure what kind of outfit they have there but they are dumb

this has been happening since steroids got into bodybuilding i'm sure and it happens all over the place

lazy sources that don't cross check their gear or mislabel them. is it purposely scamming? could be. but also could be plain ignorance or disregard for customers.

a good source sells legit gear, that is why i rec'd napsgear

I was using testosterone and noticed some erection issues. So I got it tested, my buddy has a test kit and could tell me what it really was. He called me up and can you believe it that it was really deca durabolin! What kind of source sells testosterone and lists it as deca? Lol. This is hilarious
they probably mislabeled it. Not sure what kind of outfit they have there but they are dumb

roids-usa.com probably sold you deca as testosterone I wouldn't doubt it

you should use domestic supply because they get the actual brands

so you know what you are getting

bro fuck that shit

use napsgear

Always educate yourself with reviews, user feedback threads, progress pictures etc. My preference is to stick with the most trusted places out there, and that is in all aspects of anything... my best experiences have always come with @domestic-supply.com !

[FONT=&quot]I would strongly suggest going with the company with the best and longest reputation as the best in the business and that is @domestic-supply.com !![/FONT]

you need to hit up @domestic-supply.com if you want legit gear

Back
Top Bottom