Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Roids24 RadJay Tren A working?

Reswag

Newbie Brother
Registered
I have searched and read that usually Tren A kicks in at around 4-5 days.

Maybe I'm not patient but it has been a week of taking Radjay Tren A after hearing only good thing's about Roids24 and Radjay and I still haven't had any of the side affects. I did a test e cycle before and the only side I had was acne and so maybe i'm not prone to side's? Most threads that i've read have said that it is hard to avoid the sides of Tren A.

I pinned 50mg/ed of Tren A and 125mg of Test E/e3d I love the fact that there is no pip but I just want to make sure it's legit. I haven't had any of the night sweats, trensomnia, or aggression. I play soccer several times a week and so my cardio is decent today I played and I felt winded after a bit but eventually after more warming up it became easier. I'm just curios because I have only heard good things about Roids24 and I know Radjay is a new company.

I did read the review on this site about it and he noticed it in 4 days as well and that's the only review I have really seen about them.

Thanks,

A week is nothing. You can't be serious. When running Tren ace it's usually towards the end of the second week that I started really feeling it. Everyone is different. Some respond to it quicker than others, and side effects are different for everyone. I don't even get sides on tren

Last edited:
Scratch that post. I thought you said 50mg eod. 50mg ed is a good starting dose. I run 150mg eod and it takes me a week or so until I start getting horrible night sweats. Maybe your one of the lucky ones who dosnt get them. Man do I wish I didn't

Okay good to know. I wasn't sure because I haven't really heard anyone say they didn't get sides in most post. Some forums acted shocked when someone said they didn't have sides after 1-1.5 weeks. I just wanted to make sure it was common.

The only other way I can really find out it's legit is to make sure I inject it fast and close to a vien then I should know real quick if it's real.

Don't do that brother. Just wait the sides will come and then you will wish you can go back to when you didn't have them.

report back at the end of second week, you should see your body changing, tren is quite strong shit :)

btw don't you have any tren dick? you are using test E (long ester) with short ester Tren A...

I've been on test e for 8 weeks so I'm just doing the last 10 weeks with tren a now so I decided to stick with test e because I'm already saturated with test e.

Thanks for the reply's I'll update at the end of week 2.

Wtf? You must feel Tren ace well max after 3 injection - or it isn't real Tren. I use gear non stop for 10 years and Tren (ace, enan, parabolan, Tren mix) is on of my favorite gear. Tren is that type of gear that you will feel it's effects and side effects in 3-5 days) if it isn't underdosed or it isn't Tren at all) best pump, aggression and sweats)

Yeah I saw this one and just read in things most said they get sides within a week. I'm not too worried yet. I'm only a week and a half in at 350mg a week I'll bump up next week. hopefully one of a lucky few that doesn't get sides.

OP that is a low dose, I'd do at least 100mg EOD, I normally start to feel the Tren working in first week of starting, I don't get none of the sides either. The only side I get is my cardio goes to shit and I get winded very easy. I love the Tren, test, EQ stack, that's what I'm on now. Throw in some test susp and trne/tne preworkout and it's beast mode in gym.

50mg ED is 100mg EOD. I noticed my cardio is much worse. But I sleep well and I don't get the sweats if that's the only sides i'm going to get i'll include tren all the time. I never did before because everyone talked about how bad they are so i never tried it till now.

I haven't gained any weight but I have been on a 500 deficit non-workout days and maintenance on workout days so that could be why. I use the hand held fat calibrator so it's not the most accurate but it does show my bf% going down very slightly. bit it's only been a bit.

thanks for the replies

It's hard for me to gain weight on Tren, that's why I'm running EQ with it, which does keep my appetite up. I've heard that TB500 is really good at helping users heal from injuries, you may wanna give that some thought. Good luck!

My bad bro, I thought you said you had recently been in an accident, but that was another thread. I miss that edit button. Lol

Back
Top Bottom